It's Finally Over

Maddeline POV:

Was it over?

I didn't know.

Was I free?

Maybe.

Am I ok?

I think so.

I remember walking past the forest line towards my family, the look of relief on their faces gave me joy. My sister was the first to reach, her cold, but warm arms wrapped around my body as she shook with tears of joy. I promised myself I wouldn't cry here, but I knew now that it was ok, because I was crying in front of my family.
Rosalie was next to hug me, I had to admit that I was taken back, Rose and I grew close and all, but I guess we bonded more than I expected.
"I'm glad you're ok," she whispered to me as she let go with her glistening eyes, full of tears which would never fall. Edward put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile, that said "you're ok".

But was I ok, that's the thing. Maybe I was being selfish, but I wasn't ok after those months in that hell. I decided to put that away, far from my minds reach and locked it away. I let out a smile and turned my head toward behind me where, Mason and James stood. I hugged James first, his slightly less colder arms, held me tight, before he eventually let go.
"You ok?" He asked and I nod, "Perfect".
Timeskip:

Mason and I lay cuddled on the couch of the Cullen house, the pack was here so the house was full. For just a movement, it looked like nothing ever happened. I breathed in his musky scent and easily relaxed into his arms. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and his eyes bored into mine, I leaned in unintentionally as did he. As our lips touched sparks erupted through my body sending shivers through my whole body in a good way. He grabbed my hips and pulled me in closer closing any gap that was still left. We pulled away as smiles broke out onto our faces, he looked nervous as if he wanted to tell me something.

"Um, Maddie. These last few months had been crazy here without you, I literally went crazy without you. When you were taken, I blamed everyone around me and I blamed myself too. Though, through that hell was a wake up call. I had done everything wrong when it came to you with the lies and Britney. The last few months were a living hell without the love of my life in it, I don't wanna waste another moment. Maddeline Gracie Swan, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I smiled as he began to get on his knees, grabbing my right hand, tears filled my eyes, "yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" He smiles and hugs me, twirling me in the air again.
He takes out something from his pocket.
He opens it so I can see, it looked like a hand braided bracelet with multiple colors on them, it couldn't be.....

"This is a promise bracelet, I know that we are too young to actually marry, but I promise, one day I will." He puts it around my wrist and smiles at me as I smile back at him. We grab each other's hands and walk into the house
hand-in-hand, the girls all squealed when they saw the bracelet. They grabbed me and pulled me into one of the rooms.

Alice grabbed my wrist and brought it up to her face, " Is that a promise bracelet?" I nodded and room filled with hushed giggles

Alice grabbed my wrist and brought it up to her face, " Is that a promise bracelet?" I nodded and room filled with hushed giggles. Esme placed her hand on top of mine and smiled at me,

"do you love him, Maddie?" I then took a little time to think, after everything that has happened in a little over two months, "Yes, of course i do."

That's when I realized everything was going to be okay

Meanwhile, in the Forests of Seratch, a weary silence lay overhead, until a heartbreaking howl broke through: Marcus. His father was killed by those leaches, what a disgrace that was. He was so upset that he let the leeches and mutts take away Madeleine. He swore revenge on those abominable mutts and those leaches, but most of all promised to the moon goddess that Madeleine will be his bride. He would not stop until she was his, until she could be placed on his trophy case of beautiful things that no one else could have.

Madeleine would be forever his...

XXXXXXXX

Well I guess this is the end of the story, I hope you liked it. I'm not sure if I should make a sequel, write back to me if you feel I should write one or if you feel I should add or change something. Whether you comment or not, I'm still gonna revise, but a little critique would help. Before, I officially sign off from this book, I  just want to thank my cousin, who was there with me throughout the making of the book. She also has an account on Wattpad, please follow her at Sammi615. She is currently writing a book of her own, that you should read as well. Please if you're not totally disgusted with my writing at this point, read my other book, The blackened Heart.
It's a twilight fic about Victoria's daughter.

Thank you, readers for reading my book and commenting as well

-GC