Set Up

"What are you doing" Maya laughs, the best thing I've ever heard.

"I'm making a balloon animal, what does it look like?" I ask, trying to twist the balloon into the direction I want it to go into.

"It looks like your trying to create a colourful murder scene" she chuckles, I gasp in a fake emotion of offense.

"I only went through like 5-"

"-No you went through 15 balloon animals, and they all died" she pouts, grabbing one of the popped balloons. "Poor buddies"

I chukle, swiftly moving toward and connecting our lips in a quick kiss.

"I swear I'm not a murder judge Hart don't take me to jail" I smile, she laughs blocking her face with her hands, falling back onto the fort fall.

I climb a top her, moving her hands away from her beautiful face, she smiles.

"Fine" she grins.

...

Why am I thinking of that? I shouldn't think of the past. I just shouldn't.

I walk up to the porch, knocking on the door, it doesn't take long for Maya to answer the door.

"Come in" she says, I squint and walk inside. My eyes widen as I notice a bunch of girls on her couch. "I told you I was over you" she whispers in my ear.

"What the hell" I say under my breath, Maya lightly chuckles.

"Girls this is Farkle, the guy I was telling you about" Maya smiles politely.

"How could a boy as cute as you be single" a short haired brunette asked, sipping some of her drink, eyeing me up and down.

"Come sit with us Farkle" one of the girls said, laughing. I look at Maya whom is smirking like the devil herself.

I get dragged onto a beanbag, the girls surrounding me. I chuckle awkwardly, Maya is evil.

"One second ladies, I have to talk to Maya for a quick second" I announce, standing up. Taking Maya's arm and dragging her into her bathroom, pushing her lightly against the wall.

She raises an eyebrow.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask her, frowning.

"Trying to prove that I don't have feelings for you" she states confidently, I shift my head so close to her's that's if I moved my head tiny little be closer we would be kissing.

Her breath decreases, slightly gasping for air. My hands make their way to her waist, my grip strong. Her eyes darken with desire.

Desperately trying to hold back herself from me. I press myself closer to her, her back slightly arched into the wall behind her. I move my mouth to where it's hovering over her ear, my cheek touching hers.

"Don't deny I'm not doing anything to you right now, I can feel you wether beneath me" I whisper lightly, my voice hoarse.

I feel her knee's slightly buckle under me. She gulps, trying to control herself from her desire taking over.

"I-i d-don't" she quietly stutters, still desperately trying to resist me. I move my hands, finding her wrists, pushing them against the wall beside her head.

My lips only inches in front of hers, she slowly closes her eyes, my eyes scan over her features.

She repeatedly mumbles something under her voice. I slightly gulp.

"Maya" her eyes shoot open, staring into mine. Passion, desire and lust taking over her eyes, barely any control.

"Your not over me are you?" I ask again. A coldness in my voice, a sudden seriousness taking over.

She opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out, i raise my eyebrow at her, she frowns.

"I don't want... I don't want you to go anywhere with any of those girl out there." She states looking me dead in the eyes "I want you to stay where you are right now and not move"

I smirk playfully, stepping back, unconnecting our bodies, a pout on my face as I tap my chin.

"But don't you have a boyfriend?" I rise a cocky eyebrow. She stares at me, something progressing in her mind.

"You seem to be friends with Lucas now" she changes the subject, sitting on the sinks bench.

"Yeah I guess" I shrug.

"You have no idea how long I wished I could kiss your lips again" she states, digging her head into her hands in disappointment.

"And now you have another's guy's lips you can kiss" I say, trying to keep the venom from seeping out. I lay my back on the wall, the opposite of her.

"Can you stop!" She expressed frustrated, flying her hands up furiously.

"Stop what?" I ask her innocently.

"Bringing up the fact I'm dating someone!" Maya huffs, a sad tone in her voice.

"You are, and I can tell by the look on your face you want to do things you shouldn't do with me!" I state, taking my back off the wall, walking closer to her.

"Oh yeah can you read my mind because I don't know how you could possibly know that!" She says loudly, but not loud enough for it to echo out of the walls.

"It's written all over your fucking face Maya, I can see the fucking desire in your eyes when you look at me!" I say equally as loud.

"I'm love with you what would you expect you moron!" She quickly covers her mouth turning away from me.

"I'm in love with you Maya, I never stopped!" I announce walking towards the door.

"You dated while you were in California you can't say that!" She expressed sadly, yet furiously.

"Your dating right now so don't play that with me!" I state, fumes coming out of my ears as I walk out of the bathroom, out of the house.

...

"Can we please stay like this forever?" Maya asks, looking at me with hope in her eyes. Chlorine filled water still dropping from her hair.

"I wish we could, one day we'll see each other again, I'm sure of it" I smile, gazing back at her. She snuggles closer to me, tightening the blanket around us.

A soft sigh escaping her lips, she closes her eyes and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Good"

...

I feel like this wasn't the best chapter but I hoped you liked it. - Overthinker13