Comforted

Hoseok opened the door to his and Taehyung's hotel room. It was dark and abandoned and only a few small lights could be seen. The red LED-light from the tv was the most visible light. Hoseok flipped the light switch and flopped down onto his bed. It had been a long day and the concert was a big success, they sold out. After the concert they had a fansign and he was seated next to Jimin and Namjoon. A lot of fans came to greet them and everything was great for five minutes. At least for Hoseok it was. Some fans started to tease him and call him names, say that he didn't deserve to be in the band and how it was a miracle that he's still in it. Of course this hurt, but there isn't a lot you can do when you're in front of your fans. Being the guy he was, he decided to sweep it under the rug and just like leave it like that.

"Hoseok. Are you okay?" Taehyung worriedly asked as he sat down on the bed with his friend.

"Just tired, that's all." He replied as if nothing was bothering him. Taehyung knew that something was wrong, but decided to not push Hoseok into telling him.

"Yeah, it was a pretty tiring day, wasn't it? The fans were great! And so were we." He exclaimed as he dove into the other bed and closed his eyes.

"Yeah, it was great..." Hoseok sighed and buried his head in his pillow.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked and sat up, staring at the side of Hoseok's head which he shook because he couldn't get the words out. "Are you okay, Hobi?" He questioned and sat down on Hoseok's bed. He shook his head again.

"You don't think I'm some kind of 4D a-alien, do you?" Hoseok stuttered. "You think that I should be in the b-band, right?" He continued, not lifting his head. "You don't think I deserve to-... to-..." he stopped and took a deep breath, he didn't want to cry. Crying made him feel weak, he didn't like feeling weak.

"Shh, Hobi. Just breath, okay?" Taehyung calmly said and placed a hand on Hoseok's back, feeling it rise and fall. His hand went from Hoseok's neck and down to the lower back. This usually comforted Hoseok, but now his technique didn't seem to be working.

Taehyung placed himself ontop of Hoseok's lower back and started to massage him. "Do you want to tell me?" Taehyung asked whilst still massaging Hoseok's neck.

"You'd never want me d-dead?" Hoseok managed to ask, sniffling as his breath become more unsteady.

"I'd never want you dead, Hobi. You're my best friend." Taehyung answered, a little tear rolling down his cheeks. "I think you're so handsome. You're so funny. Please don't care about what people call you." Taehyung continued as he rolled of his friend to lay down by him.

The truth is that Hoseok has never been the most confident. He has always been self conscious about his looks, but he always managed to hide his real feelings towards his body. Every day of his life he had been called 'ugly' at least once. And sadly enough, he started to believe it. When he was alone he'd look in the mirror and point out his flaws.

"Come here..." Taehyung said with one of his hands on Hoseok's back. Hesitantly Hoseok rolled into Taehyung's arms. That's when he lost it. That's when he started crying. Minutes just flew by. Two best friends, where one of them cried into the crook of the other's neck.

Being the good friend that he was, Taehyung put both arms around Hoseok and held him as close at possible. He never wanted to let go of his friend, he knew Hoseok needed him more than ever before right now. Who knows what will happen if you let someone live with a bad self esteem for too long?

"Let it out, Hobi, let it out." Taehyung whispered into Hoseok's ear which was very conveniently positioned. They sat like that for a long time.

Once Hoseok had stopped crying, Taehyung tried to move, which didn't really work out because Hoseok had fallen asleep. Taehyung smiled at the fragile boy in his arms and carefully laid down with him. "I love you, Hobi. Don't forget that." He whispered so silently that it was barely audible. And with that he fell asleep with his hands wrapped around his friend.