30. Shun's Hair/Kyoga Is Screwed 2

Hello, everybody! It is I, SHOU RONPOU/XIAO LONGBAO/CHINESE DUMPLING (sorry, not sorry. Though the reference used isn't a good one since not everyone is into Uchu Sentai Kyuranger). Anyway, I'm back for a new (probably lame) chapter, and I'm sorry if it sucks, since I'm trying to type this in the middle of writer's block. *sigh* guys, please help me...

-One Day, Or Another-

Shun was walking around the streets of Kyoga, free feom the terror of the fangirls. He got bored, so for some reason, he decided to dye his hair. Well, being someone who RECENTLY dyed his/her hair, I decide to help him choose a good salon (Don't judge if I'm breaking the fourth wall, but I own The Continuity).

-A Few Hours Later, At The Band House (Or Whatever You Call It)-

Shun came home and switched on the TV, but guess what? The POWER'S STILL OUT. Oh, you thought that it was all just a joke from the previous chapter? Well, it's not. Anyway, Shun sighed and laid down the couch. So came in and he sees Shun. He got surprised when he saw Shun's hair. You know why? Because Shun's hair color is exactly the same as So.

So: "Whoa... what did you do to your hair?"

Shun: "I dyed it..."

So: "Why that color? It doesn'ttfit you, you should have dyed you hair black and make it short."

Shun: "No... last time it happened, it got me into a bad mood..."

So: "It's not that bad."

Shun: "So, listen to me. I don't care about what people say, and I don't like people who judge. Understand?"

So: "U-Understood..."

Shun: "Good, I'm glad we are at an agreement."

Suddenly, Shun's phone ringed and he got a call from VAP. It was about their future plans. Well, they already released a single (Dance And Scream: includes Stray In Chaos and Love At First Sight, i won't include the other songs from the actual album so that i can keep track of the songs here more easily) and a EP/single (Nextreme: includes Chase The Light, Jump Around and Shake Your Body, same case as Dance And Scream). So it's time that they release something new. Unfortunately, Kyoga's still in the middle of a blackout, so that's not gonna happen for -insert how many days-. Truth is, I only wrote Shun's hair getting dyed because I couldn't think of anything else to tell you. Anyway, let's see what the others are doing. Oh wait, you can only see text. Shit.

-Meanwhile, In The Park-

The rest of the cast were hanging around the park. Mah and Kaiji were gambling with each other in a game of cards. Min-Yi and Resti were having sweet time for themselves. Kei and Taiki were trying their best to find things to eat. Eventually, So and Shun arrived at the setting of this current scene. Unfortunately, the latter's mood was so bad that his hair was messy, and don't talk about his eyes, they just look like that they'd kill you out of mere irritation. So in short, don't look at him in the iris.

Mah: "Dude... What the fuck happened to you??"

Shun: "This... Day... Just... Sucks..."

So: "Shun you should calm down."

Shun: "So... Shut up... You don't know what it's like to be like this..."

So: "But—"

Shun: "YOU have PLOT ARMOR... And nothing will change that..."

Uhhh Shun... If you want I can give you plot armor.

Shun: "Besides... I can endure this... I can just wait until the electricity is back..."

Oh, he didn't hear what I said... Anyway, Shun sat down on a bench and was just... There... Like you can see him but it feels like he's not there... After a while, Taiki brought a bag of chips and sat beside him.

Taiki: "You want some?"

Shun: "No thanks..."

Taiki: "Dude, you do know the fact that last time yiu paseed out during a similar situation to this? I mean, its not like you forgot about that incident, right?"

Shun: "That was nothing..."

Taiki: "Oh come on, what happened to Mr. 'Not A Dumbass Like Taiki'?"

Shun: "You want to know? Well, he doesn't give a shit about his situation right now."

Taiki: Do you really have to make this hard? Aww man, what a waste... This is even your favorite flavor..."

Shun: "I don't care..."

Taiki: "It's salted, just the way you like it."

Shun: "No."

Taiki: "Shun, please. I bought these just for you, you know? Can you at least just have a bite of it, please? Shun, I'm begging you. I don't want you to pass out."

After Taiki's constant insisting, Shun sighed and opened the bag. He grabbed a chip and a small smile can be seen on his face. He then started eating much to the relief of Taiki. Shun noticed that his best friend was just watching him eat.

Shun: "You can have some, you know..."

Taiki: "Me? Hahaha, no thanks. They're all for you. Besides, I don't want to end up eating it all."

Shun: "Don't worry about it. After all, you probably went to a lot of trouble just to get this for me."

Taiki: "Well, if you really want to, then I'll gladly accept your offer."

Taiki joined the now blondie in his chip munching, and they enjoyed every bit of it, just like every typical best friend duo (are the two of them typical?). Anyway, let's just skip to that one time where Kyoga Academy got too crazy... Sorry if this is gonna suck, but at the time of this recording— I mena typing, I'm going through writer's block, so either the next thing sucks or it's just boring. Oh well, onto the joke.

-During Class-

So and Taiki were falling asleep during their Language Period (for some reason their learning about other languages like French, German etc.). The teacher got pissed at the two sleeping blondes and threw water ballons at them.

Teacher: "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

So: "Aww man... I wanna sleep..."

Taiki: "Teach, just let us sleep!"

Teacher: "Oh, you want to sleep? Well, fine, but before that, give an example of a German word or phrase!"

So: "WHAT?! Oh come on..."

Taiki: "Fine teach, as long as we can get sleep..."

Taiki pulled So and whispered to him.

Taiki: "Dude, repeat after me..."

So: "What are we doing?"

Taiki: "Just get along with it..."

Teacher: "I'M WAITING!"

Taiki: "BE PATIENT! Anyway So... Repeat after me..."

So: "Whatever you say..."

Taiki stands up and pulls So with him. The teacher stared at the two standing sleepyheads straight in the eyes, until they spoke in unison

Taiki And So: "Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput."

The teacher was silent for a bit until he bursted laughing.

Taiki: "It worked."

Uhhhhh, I don't think so. Ugh, damn it, this chapter is so lame... Sorry for the lack of effort for this chapter, my mind got so focused on wanting to do a Kamen Rider fanfic that I couldn't finish this. Damn it, I'm so sorry for publishing this, I bet majority of you wouldn't even read past THIS. Sorry again.

Why Why Why Why, Now I Realize They'll Hate Me Now

TO BE CONTINUED...