25. Bullshit Night/The Donut's Fault/Stupid Dialogue

(Yuuya POV)

-At The Band Dorm-

Well, a few days ago, the Takeda twins finally moved in. So right now, So is playing poker with Rouze Cards

So: "Hey guys, what time is it right now??"

Minami: "Its 9:00 P.M."

So: "Wait, it's night already?? How come???"

Minami: "The sky is black."

Tomonori: "Racist."

Then suddenly, there was a loud knock from the door

Tomonori: "I'll get it."

Tomonori opened the door. Well SHIT, there are 4 people, 3 drunk, 1 high.

Tomonori: *sigh* "Where have you guys been?"

Taiki: "No idea."

Taiki got in, and he laid down the floor. He suddenly vomited *facepalm*. Then Kei entered, struggling a lot since he is having difficulty carrying his older brother.

Kei: "W-why is he so h-heavy?!"

Then BAM, he got crushed by Mashu. Suddenly, Shun got in, and he's totally fine.

Tomonori: "Finally, someone who can answer my question." *ahem* "The fuck happened!??"

Shun: "Well, you see, Taiki got high, Mashu got drunk and I drank a whole bottle of Jagërbomb by myself."

Minami suddenly spitted out the orange juice that he was drinking. So isn't pleased.

Minami: "YOU DRANK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF JAGËRBOMB BY YOURSELF?!"

Shun: "Yes, and I survived."

Minami: "Damn."

Shun: "I'm going to bed."

Shun climbed the stairs heading to his room, but before he reached the end, he suddenly fell asleep and fell down the stairs. First time Shun got hit by a liquor effect. So got to bed, Minami stayed up all night, and Tomonori decides to clean the mess.

-The Next Day-

Taiki got a part time job at Dunkin Donuts, and he was distributing free... well you know, DONUTS.

Taiki: "Donut for you."

???: "Thanks. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM."

Taiki: "Donut for you."

??? 2: "Arigatou."

Taiki walked away

???: "Yummy."

??? 2: "This tastes like shit."

???: "HA! YOU GOT VOMIT FLAVOR!"

??? 2: "FUUUUUUUUUUUQ."

???: "TROLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL LOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLO, LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL LOLOLOL HOHOHOHOHO."

Meanwhile, Só is taking a "test drive" down the highway. He was overspeeding, so a police officer stopped him.

Police officer: "Yo under arrest, nigga."

So: "Ah shit."

Then suddenly, Taiki came and he's still giving out free donuts.

Taiki: "Donut for you."

Police officer: "Why thank you man, appreciate that."

So suddenly stepped the pedal, and he got away. Bonus points: he ran over the police officer's foot

Police officer: "OW!! HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!!! Oh wait, at least I got a donut. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM."

-Few Hours Later, At The Band Dorm-

So got pissed. You know why?? Someone spilled Coke on his passenger seat, so he decided to call the only dumbass he knows. TAIKI.

So: *calling* "Hello."

Taiki: "Hello hello."

So: "I'm gonna ask you something."

Taiki: "What is it?"

So: "Did you spill Coke on my car??"

Taiki: "What?"

So: "I said, did you spill Coke on my car???"

Taiki: "I can't hear you."

So: "GODDAMN IT DUMBASS, CAN'T YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING DIALOGUE?!"

Taiki: "This ain't a book."

So: *facepalm* "I'll just clean the car by myself, bye."

Taiki: "WAIT!! Have you ever seen an albino polar bear??"

So: "Dude, there's no such thing as an albino polar bear."

Taiki: "Uhhh, yes there is."

So: "Prove it!"

Taiki then sends So a picture Facebook. Tho it is a polar bear, it has black fur.

So: "YOU fucking dumbass, THAT'S NOT AN ALBINO POLAR BEAR!"

Taiki: "YOU don't get it. You see, polar bears are already white, and albino is white."

So: "That's not how things work, Taiki."

Taiki: "Come on, just believe me for once!"

So: "Hell naw."

Taiki: "So wait-"

So ended the call, and that's all that happened.

-Meanwhile, at the Bedroom-

Kei was watching the very first episode of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, and he was enjoying it a lot.

Kei: "Wow, somehow the chibi forms WORK fine with the motif. Hell, even the "drawn" special effects work a lot."

Then suddenly, his laptop died

Kei: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Okay tokusatsu fans, TIME TO WATCH KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!!!!!!!!!!!
#ImEXAIDED

TO BE CONTINUED...

Fear, And Loathing In Las Vegas: Kyoga No GakuenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara