28. Late Christmas And New Year/A Day In The Life Of Kenta Koie

Hello... it's me... So (I don't mean So as in our main hero) it's been a while... you might have guessed why the unexplained hiatus. Well, I'm running out of stories to tell, but I think I just got some fresh material straight from my messy and unarranged mind!

-On Christmas, At The Band's House (Or Whatever It Is Called)-

The band was celebrating christmas when a bunch of packages arrived. The packages had a lot of stuff in them, especially the ones for Kei since a few of them are *ahem* Premium Bandai stuff. Kei opened one of them, and whoa, it was Jugglus Juggler's Dark Ring from Ultraman Orb. Everyone stared at him, and he continued opening his packages. The rest decided to do it too.

So: "You got a lot..."

Kei: "Yeah. New Gashats, new Gashacon weapons, new figures blah blah blah."

Shun: "I got a new Hellraiser."

Minami: "You keep too many guitars..."

Shun: "No I don't. I have one for Standard E tuning, one for Drop C, one for Drop B, one for Drop G, one for Drop C#. That's it."

Minami: "Still a lot."

Taiki: "WHAT DO I HAVE HERE?!"

Taiki opens his package, and inside was a big, black bag with a note.

"Do You Have A Snack Bar."

Taiki: "OH SHIT!"

Taiki threw the bag with amazing force that it went from the living room to a yacht, and it blew the fuck up. It literally did.

Taiki: "FUCKING JALALS, ALWAYS TRYING TO KILL ME IN WHITE ROBES AND BLACK BAGS!!!!!!!!!"

Shun: "Calm down, you have another present."

Shun gave him a box, and Taiki opened it. It was a phone, a bad phone.

Mah: "WATCH OUT!!!!!!!"

Mah pushed Taiki out of the window in an attempt to 'save' him from the Galaxy Note 7, but instead of doing that, he made the situstion even worse, as Taiki was holding the phone while falling out. It blew up and Taiki will never be seen ever again (for this episode)

Shun: "Good job Mah, you didn't fuck up my plan." 👍

Ok... not in the script. Anyway, So got a Numark Orbit and Minami got a

-In New Year, Same Place-

They weren't very enthusiastic about New Year... so they... slept... I dont know why I have nothing to say... oh well... uh... forget it... let me just... tell you this tale...

-Not So Long Age, In The Mysterious Land, Of Osaka, Japan-

Technicallt this happened after New Year, So what I typed isn't appropriate but it sounded cool so I didn't bother changing it. Anyway, let me tell you a story of A Day In The Life Of Kenta Koie...

-The Day After New Year-

Kenta Koie was just someone in 11th Grade who was having a normal day. He'd meet up with Kazuki Takemura, a guy who's as normal as him, and Terufume Tamano, a TERUBLE guy who works anywhere and everywhere. Oh, and they're meeting up right now.

Kenta: "Hey."

Kazuki: "'Sup."

Terufume: "You found a drummer?"

Ken: "Yeah, I did."

Kazu: "Who?"

Ken: "Tatsuya Amano. He's a year younger than us and uhh, he can do a double bass without breaking a sweat."