27. A Refreshing Time/Jump Around/Shake Your Body

-In The Hospital-

After the fucked up shenanigans from the last chapter, Mah got out of the hospital. Hooray (sarcasm). Anyway, he was getting out of the hospital until a white Porsche almost ran over him. Good thing the driver pulled the brakes, or else Mah goes back to the hospital.

Mah: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

The driver opened the window, and TADAA!! It's Kaiji.

Kaiji: "Hey Manabu."

Mah was surprised that Kaiji was the driver, because you know why? Just go ahead and read the DIALOGUE.

Mah: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRIVING MY CAR?!?!"

Kaiji: "I figured that you don't want to ride a taxi, so I brought the car instead."

Mah: "THERE'S A FORM OF TRANSPORTATION CALLED 'WALKING', OKAY?! I just want to walk."

Kaiji: "Last time you walked, you got blown by a Note 7."

Mah sighed as he lost the argument. He got in the passenger seat (and he isn t happy about it).

Mah: "Okay. Where are we going?"

Kaiji: "So invited us to go to a resort."

Mah: "You brought my things?"

Kaiji: "Already here."

Mah: "YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM?!"

Kaiji: "HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO GET YOUR STUFF?!"

Mah: "You seen any magazines in my room?"

Kaiji: "No. Why?"

Mah sighed in relief when he heard 'No'.

Mah: "Nothing. Let's just go."

Kaiji: "Wait! We gotta meet up with them first."

Mah: "Oh come on!! It'll take too long!!!"

Kaiji: "Trust me, it's gonna be worth the trip."

The Porsche drove straight away into the Band's Appartment.

-Meanwhile, In The Band's Appartment-

Minami's van was just park in front of the Appartment as Kei and Mashu were lifting the band's gear (guitars, amps etc.). When they were done, Kei sat in exhaustion.

Kei: "We're just gonna go swimming, right? Why do we have to bring our gear?"

Mashu: "Because we are going to shoot a music video."

Kei: "You serious? Since when did you guys put it onto the schedule."

Mashu: "Well, a representative of a music label got his hands on 'Stray In Chaos' and 'Chase The Light!'. He liked them, so he messaged Shun about if we're interested in shooting a video."

Kei: "What's the name of the music label?"

Mashu: "VAP."

Kei: "You gotta be kidding me, that's a major music label! They even got Maximum The Hormone!"

Mashu: "Let's just say, we got lucky."

Sometime later, So and the rest of the band (plus Min-Yi, Resti, Sawako, Hanzo (HE'S BACK), and L (ALSO BACK) got out of the Appartment with all their stuff ready.

Taiki: "WHO WANTS TO GO SURFING?!"

Taiki was so excited that he slammed his surfing board on Tomonori. Oh shit, Tomonori's not happy.

Resti: "Hey, thanks for inviting."

Min-Yi: "You don't have to, sweetie. Besides, why wouldn't I invite you when you're the one I love."