26. Wirework Problems/Best Gift No One Ever Wants/A Free Booking

(Author POV)

Ok guys, here's a thing. I'm leaving behind the first-person perspective style since I want to write this piece of shit like a transcript for an easy transition into let's say, manga or even anime. I know, it's ridiculous, but imagine the book made into a Scott Pilgrim-esque comic/movie, cool right? Well let's move on since I have stories to tell, and don't judge me if I didn't put everything I wrote before this WORD on an author's note since The Continuity isn't supposed to be realistic in the first place. Fuck, this is getting too long.

-On The Road, Heading To The Band Dorm-

Minami got a pretty cool van from his dad, so him and the others (except Kei, Mashu and Tomonori) decides to drive around. Well on the way home, they were driving PREETY fast and BAM! They bumped a guy with enough force that it sent him flying.

Minami: "Ummm guys, we have a problem..."

So: "Oh come one, this can't be happening! W-why did you even drive past the speed limit?!"

Minami: "Blame Taiki."

Taiki: "Why me? I just wanted to show something I bought for you!!"

Shun: "You still distracted him while he was driving."

So: "Shun's always right."

Minami: "Guys, SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE NEED TO KNOW IF HE'S OKAY OR NOT."

Taiki: "He'll be alright."

Shun: "What makes you say that?"

Taiki: "The guy's a stuntman, and he just had wirework problems when we bumped him."

So: "That's not possible-"

Mah: "Guys, WHO THE FUCK is that stoned ass motherfucker?"

So: "How did you get in here?"

Mah: "Well someone threw my car keys here."

Mah took a flashlight and lights it up on the tree

Mah: "And I noticed this crazy ass fool hanging there-"

???: "I'M OKAY."

Mah: "NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR DIALOGUE, YOU CRAZY ASS!! Damn, he sound like Caboose."

Taiki: "See, wirework."

Shun: "I don't see any reason behins the wires."

Taiki: "Stuntmen always have worried that saves their lives."

So: "That's physically impossible."

Minami: "GUY. HOME. NOW!"

The rest went inside the dorm, while Mah decided to go get drunk.

-In The Living Room-

Shun went to bed, while the other three stay at the couch.

Taiki: "Hey Minami, about your phone."

Minami: "What is it?"

Taiki: "YOU said you want a upgrade right? Well I bought this new phone. Don't worry, it HAS a headphone jack."

Minami: "Pretty predictable since a lot of people are raging over the iPhone 7."

Taiki gave him the box.

Taiki: "Its also a 7."

Minami: "What 7?"

Minami opened the box, and it turns out to be... A FUCKING SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7!! HOLY SHIT I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

So: "GUYS!!!"

Minami: "Oh god, this is why I don't want to replace my Note 5..."

Minami three the phone out of the window, and on the way home, Mah found it.

Mah: "Oh cool, new phone."

A few minutes later, it EXPLODED and Mah got sent to the hospital. R.I.P. Manabu Taniguchi. Born in SiM. Died in The Continuity.

Mah: "I'LL BE BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh OKAY, see you soon.

-The Next Day, During Breakfast-

So was playing VOEZ when Shun woke up.

So: "Ohayou."

Shun: "Ohayou."

So: "How's sleep."

Shun: "Horrible..."

So: "And why?"

Shun: "I dreamed about Mah being a victim to an exploding Note 7."

So: "Oh! About that, Mah's in the hospital right NOW, and the doctors patched him up at mach speed. Amazing, right?"

Shun: "Is the Note 7 still involved?"

So: "Its gone now."

Shun: "Good, coz my mind was filled with nothing but mushroom clouds in a MLG compilation..."

So: "Damn..."

Shun: "Anyway... any plans?"

So: "Min-Yi got a free booking for a resort, and it fits a lot of people. Maybe we should have din every once in a while."

Shun: "Sounds great..."

So: "I know..."

Shun: "When are we leaving?

So: "Tomorrow."

2K READ!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...