CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15:

Milliana.

We landed in Dubai a few hours ago and made our way to the Atlantis hotel, it was absolutely stunning. The view from our penthouse suite was just truly magnificent. Rafael told me that we would spend three days here and then go to a private villa in Italy.

He was honestly spoiling me and I couldn't object because to be frank he wouldn't listen. I missed Ariella even though it had only been a few hours. It was mid afternoon in Dubai right now, Rafael was in the other room ordering food and I was reading a book.

Feeling light headed, I went to the kitchen to get some water. My walk was jagged and my head was spinning, but Rafael and I still exchange smiles upon seeing each other. I gripped the nearest thing to me to steady myself, but it only proved to help me slow my fall before I collapsed.

_

I didn't know how long it was before I was groaning and opening my eyes. My body was sore and the bright white ceiling made me squint. I heard a breath of relief and looked to my right side to see Rafa and a doctor?

"What's going on?" I asked. Was I in the hospital? What happened? My head felt like someone was pounding on it and all I could remember was reading a book in our hotel room.

"Mrs. Luciano, I assume you are not aware that you are with child and have been for almost two months. You fainted because you haven't been taking any prenatal vitamins and your body has not been producing the things you needed. We will prescribe you some right now for you to start taking on a daily basis. Your back is bruised so we will give you a cream for that. I think that is it, we'll get you set up and fixed up in no time, congratulations." The doctor said with a smile and walked out the room. I tried to say something, anything, but everything was going through my mind and not coming out of my mouth.

"Milliana, you're pregnant." I heard Rafael say calmly. Looking into his forest green eyes, I desperately tried to find some words to spit out. My mind felt blank yet full of thoughts and questions. Was this going too fast? How did we let this happen? I looked away from his breathtaking eyes, feeling intimidated. We were so backwards; divorce, baby, married. Yet I found myself in an abyss of contentedness. With him everything felt right and it should be like that. With him I'd always felt safe and my heart felt protected, cherished and at ease.

I should be happy that I was sharing another child with the love of my life and I was, I was ecstatic. But I was also so, so worried. What if history repeated itself?

Rafael stood there waiting for me and I released a deep breath, "Rafa, I'm more than happy that I'm pregnant with your child. Are you?"

"I'm over the moon, mio regina." He answered, pulling me up to a seated position and hugging me tight. I leaned into his hold and embraced him tightly, never wanting to let him go because I was happy, so happy.

Eventually we got up and I changed into some clothes that Rafael had brought. We had bought the vitamins, bought the creams and left the hospital to head back to the hotel. When we got back we had a lie down until I wanted to go to the beach. So there we were at a private beach house and we had part of the beach to ourselves. I looked to the other side to see tourists and citizens.

I wore a pink bikini and a kaftan. I left my hair down and relaxed with no makeup. Putting my brown sandals on, I felt Rafael staring at me. He made his way over to me and pulled me against his chest, looking down at me with a heated gaze. "Fuck you look so hot." He groaned huskily. Giggling I replied, "Control yourself, Mr. Luciano."

"How can I when your body is so perfect and completely made for me?" He asked, running his hands over my body. Blushing, I suddenly felt aroused. I tried to distance myself in case I harassed him from looking so good. He was wearing black trunks but I wasn't looking at them, I was looking at the masterpiece his body is. God took his time on him. His abs were glistening in the scorching sun and his arms we tensing like there's no tomorrow. His tanned body was just making me feel all sorts of things. I think he realised I was gawking but I couldn't help it. 'God his muscles ar--' My thoughts were cut off when I heard an arrogant voice ask, "Like what you see?" He raised his brows and I giggled.

We laid down on the sunbeds and I felt his hands land on the circle of my tummy. "I love it already, even if its not here yet."

He lifted me up and placed me on his lap where my legs were wrapped around his waist. Taking action, I kissed his chest and he groaned in pleasure. I smirked and continued going up his neck. He grabbed my waist and held me tight. "My queen, you don't want to do that." He warned huskily, the sexual tension was very evident. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist more tightly so I didn't fall. Kissing my neck and going down my cleavage, I moaned continuously, feeling the pleasure roll off me like the waves of the ocean.

I indulged myself in the hedonism and outlined the ridges of his muscles. We went to the beach house and started taking our swimsuits off. Jumping on the bed, we ravished each other, not stopping until the Emirati sun set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my loves!

Hope you enjoyed!

Edited by rachellewriter

Until next time....