Chapter 10 - Love ❤

Mulai dari awal

"Wait Jessica, let's talk." He pleaded.

All the way to Jessica's house, they didn't talk the whole time.

"There's nothing to talk about Yuri, just go home I want to rest now. Please," Jessica gently squeezed her hand away from Yuri.

"But Jessica, are you mad?"

"I don't want to talk about it, just leave Yuri," Jessica sternly said as she opened the main door of her house and stepped inside.

Yuri speedily took the shopping bags from his compartment and followed Jessica inside the house then he put the shopping bags on the floor.

"Yuri please..."

"Okay okay, I'll leave now. Bye my princess," Yuri walked out as he quickly climbed to his car and rushed the car out of the place.

Jessica just watched him and she closed the door "I can't believe him, he really left me." She sighed Jessi, he's just respecting your space! 😊

Jessica was about to go to her room, she was kinda frustrated but she heard a car stopped in front of the house thus she thought it was Yuri.

"I know he will come back," she smirked.

Someone knocked at the door and she quickly opened it.

"Yuri I said..." Jessica didn't continue her sentence when she saw the person, the latter was unexpected visitor "S-Steve?"

"Hi Jessi, can we talk?"

-

Taeyeon's apartment.

"Hmmm... Chup... Chup... mm..."

Taeyeon and Tiffany were kissing on the bed in Taeyeon's room with the door opened. Taeyeon was on the top as she cornered Tiffany, the latter was lying her back on the bed. Taeyeon was pressing her body to Tiffany while the latter wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and her hands balled through Taeyeon's hair.

As they were kissing passionately. French kiss, it's what Taeyeon wanted. The midget felt the pressure of Tiffany's tongue, then she also pushed her tongue and grazed it over to Tiffany's and the latter moaned in pleasure.

Taeyeon was enjoying the sensation as if it's the last hence, she savored the moment. Every licking and liplocking on Tiffany's plump lips was addicting to her. She's mine!  That was all in her mind, she owns Tiffany. Thinking that she will leave Tiffany, it made her aggressive as she nibbled Tiffany's lips. How can she leave this girl? Tiffany owns her heart, and as a matter of fact, Tiffany healed it. Tiffany iss the one who completed her.

They started panting, they need air also Taeyeon was now drowning into Tiffany's lips but still she wanted more. She couldn't have enough of Tiffany. Taeyeon was mesmerized by Tiffany's action. She was really good at exploring things. Taeyeon smiled between the kisses as she reluctantly broke it.

"I guess I need to cook now?" Taeyeon whispered.

Tiffany bit her lower lip like she wanted more "My tummy can still wait," she kissed Taeyeon again, fervently.

Taeyeon didn't kiss back but she smiled "No no no..." She broke the kiss again.

Tiffany groaned "Please TaeTae, let me kiss you more," she whined.

"Uh-uh! You must eat first. I'm going to cook now," Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips and jumped off from bed.

Tiffany did the same as she back hugged the guy, her chin rested on the midget's shoulder "I love you Tae, I'm so happy to be with you. I hope that this will be forever. I will do everything for you my main."