Flashback P.1

I'm so terribly sorry.

There is like no excuse for me to have not updated in such a long time.

(School)

Well to try and make it up, here is an extra long chapter :):)

I recommend for you guys to read the past chapters to recap

Goal: 15 votes 10 comments

Alex's POV

Pushing the doors to the library, I plumped myself down on a random bean bag. I couldn't help but replay the scene in my head over and over again. 

"Babe, chill. Let the man do his thing." A soft voice whispered into Tobin's ear, but wasn't soft enough because I heard it. I whipped my head to Christen and saw that she had rested her chin on Tobin's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her waist from her position behind Tobin. 

She moved Christen beside her and kissed her on the cheek. 

Staring emptily into the row of books ahead of me, I felt so alone. I told you, she didn't like me. What were you thinking?  While I continued to mope around, I watched as the stereotypical "nerds" pass by me. Each giving me a look of nothing less than surprise. I would be to, if one of them was to come out onto the field and play soccer. It was lunch, and I expected that to save themselves from embarrassment, they would come here and hide. Moving away from them, I dragged my bean bag to the opposite corner, and pulled out my laptop. 

The dark screen reflected my feelings exactly. Looking at my messy hair, my empty eyes, and the blank look on my face, I suddenly felt a burst of positivity.

You have to fight for her. Isn't that how it works? If you aren't willing to fight for Tobin, you don't deserve her. 

A jolt of electricity ran up my spine as this newfound energy traveled throughout my body. Taking in the dark screen, I start to fix up my hair, and even put on some light make up. 

Right when I put away my small make up kit in my bag, I heard a faintly familiar sound. The sound of Tobin's whistling.

Tobin.

Looking up, I saw Tobin walking towards me with a big smile on her face. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Not even having to think, I instantly knew that I was smiling back at her.

"Lex! I found you!" She plopped down on the ground next to me, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"You don't know how long it took to get rid of Servando. Gosh, he's so annoying." 

I continued to stare at her.

"So Lex here. I saw you weren't in the cafeteria, so I thought your probably didn't eat lunch. I went out and got you your favorite order from Chipotle." Tobin continued to place and name my favorite order out in front of me.

"Th...Th..Thank you!"I blushed a deep red at my stuttering.

"So....Why what were you doing here?" As I ate my lunch, I felt a weight on my back. I turned my head around to see Tobin leaning on me all relaxed. 

"Um.. I was doing my homework." I quietly muttered, hoping she doesn't hear my rapidly beating heart. 

"Oh! Okay!" Tobin turned quiet.

It was as if my heart couldn't handle Tobin anymore, and just died when I saw how she was biting her lip in concentration.

Thud. Thud.