"You do you, and I'll go do me."

Woahhhh

My goal was 7 votes and 5 comments for the last chapter and ye people absolutely smashed it with 13 votes and 11 comments. 

Also important question:

Should I write in Alex's POV and Tobin's POV. (comment here)

I just thought that almost all stories are told in Tobin's POV, and so I wanted to change that up a bit. 

Goal: 10 votes and 7 comments

Alex's POV

Waking up to the unfamiliar sound of Tobin's Alarm, I realised that I had stayed over at Tobin's last night after she went on her date. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I struggled to find the alarm as Tobin's nightstand was so messy covered with change, tickets, receipts etc. Finding it squished under Tobin's bed, I finally got it to shut up. 

(I do this in real life.. Putting my alarm in difficult places so that I'll have to get out of bed to throw it across the room and go back to sleep) 

Quickly running through her drawers to find something that would fit me, I found one of my old sweatpants and an old tournament t-shirt that we went to together. Just as I was about to exit Tobin's bedroom I heard footsteps coming from the direction of the kitchen. Opening the door a little bit further, I was drawn into the smell of pancakes. 

I'm a pancake person. 

Waves of realisation hit me. If I walked out of Tobin's bedroom and saw Tobin's parents, how am I going to explain? Hi Mrs.Heath, I was just hanging out in your daughter's bedroom without her. After a long session of debating in my head that lasted about thirty seconds, because my brain couldn't make any clear decisions this early in the morning. I tried to tip-toe my way out and hopefully escape without the person in the kitchen catching me.

I prepared myself for every type of situation I could think of and thought of a way that I could deal the least damage. However, I wasn't prepared, to have a topless Tobin waltzing around the kitchen in her sports bra making pancakes.

Her hair casually swayed as she moved her body to the bat of a tune she was humming. Her back muscles were very prominent as she moved about the kitchen. Yet as soon as I glanced in front of her, my mind completely forgot about Tobin and was filled with yearnings of...

pancakes.

Frozen on my spot, I shook my head to erase my thoughts and sprinted towards the delicate smell of food. 

Nearing Tobin, my heart started rapidly beating as I could smell Tobin's tropical scent of mango and oranges. Calming myself, I tapped on Tobin's shoulder, "Hey."

Tobin jumped when she heard my voice and turned around properly to greet me. "Sup Lex. Guess you found that old shirt huh?" 

My mind completely didn't render anything Tobin said because it was currently riding a roller coaster. I hadn't just realised we were this close to each other. 

"Pancakes?"

Her angelic voice woke me up from my thoughts as she goofily smiled at me. Definitely noticing how I was suddenly rendered speechless. 

"Um...um.. Ya....Sure." I managed to choke out. 

While we ate our pancakes, our conversation never stopped. We talked about school, our friends, soccer teams.. We were in a middle of a debate on who will win Ligue 1, PSG or Olympique Lyon, that her alarm went off again. 

"Oooh, we're going to be late if we don't leave now Lex. I'll put the dishes in the sink, and meet you outside." She rushed out. Five seconds later, I could hear her in the living room shouting, "I still think PSG's going to win!"