BABY BOY BLUES

The whole gang decided to hit the hay until tomorrow tomorrow they were leaving and going to Iowa to work on a murder case. the next morning Nayeli woke up to Dean cooking pancakes and put her arms around his waist and hugged him from behind. "Good morning sunshine." She stood on the tips of her toes and pecked his cheek. Dean cracked a smile . It felt like it was so long since he smiled. He swiftly spun around and pinned her between his torso and the counter. She flinched at his sudden dominance. He look at his wife with pure bliss. "I love you very much." He whispered. " uh dean you ok buddy?" Nayeli was confused . Cause we all know dean ain't finna be doin all dat in da in public. "Yeh I just miss this . I miss us being this close and your smile. "Aww me too w-wait are you HIGH!" Nayeli was awoken from her trance by the smell of weed "pfff no! That's sam jasmin and I pranked him and he ate weed brownies insted of the regular ones! Haha isn't that funny." Dean smiled and the adoreable crinkles at the corner of his eyes were showing. "Ha yeah that is kinda fun- wait he ate the whole brownie ?" Nayeli looked concerned "no silly he ate four brownies." Dean joked turned around and turned off the stove "oh ok F-FOUR BROWNIES ! DEAN HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!" Nayeli ran to sam. "Sammy! Hello? Oh my god he is stoned.!" Nayeli looked at sam's eyes blood shot red. Sam sat motionless on the floor but his eyes still a firey red." Dean! Really why would you do that? You know he can't even take tylenol without felling dizzy and your'e going to let him eat pot brownies. Boy your'e lucky you're cute, if you weren't I would have pumped you full of led !" Kiara playfully made a finger gun and put it to his head. "Anyways what do we do now? I mean we can go for the case but will he be ok?" Kiara said grabbing his face and moving it side to side to examin his face. "I'm fiiiiine ! I am  OH-TAAAAAY!"  Sam said standing up and slipping back into a chair. "Haha the weed brownies worked! , oh my god how many did he eat ." Jasmin said turning to dean in panic " he -he ate four brownies. I didn't know that would happen to him!" Dean said . " wait I brought eight,were did the other FOUR GO! dude who else ate some?" Jasmin said confused . "HAAAY!" Castiel stumbled into the room "Oh.my.god" nayeli face palmed. "You know what screw it get them in the car we need to get this done and we're losing daylight. Nayeli you sit in the back and watch these two." Dean said patting her back . They all climed in the sleek black car. Dean and kiara in the front and nayeli and jasmin squished in the back with cas and sam. " wait ...WAIT...WAIT AHHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!" sam screamed. "What,what's wrong sammy!?" Jasmin said stopping. "The floor it. It was moving ,I needed to make it stop." He cried "damnit sam you're walking the floor isn't moving you are." Jasmin said setting him in the car and  then sitting next to him . Nayeli and castiel were in the car. "Ok babe,we're ready." Nayeli said looking at the pair of emerald eyes starring back at her in the rearview mirror. " Babe!? Why are you calling Dean babe?" Cas spat . His eyes hazed and just there he had no control of them. "Because we're married. That's my husband." Nayeli giggled at the question. "DEAN HOW DARE YOU! I thought you loved me! We were in love." Castiel teared up. " Damnit cas! Come on Destiel isn't a thing jeez!" Dean slammed his hands on the wheel. "Sam!" Castiel yelled as if sam was miles away. "What! What's wrong cassy wass?" Sam whispered "Dean cheated on me with my best friend . YOU BASTARD I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN!" Castiel threw himself on jasmin "WHAT? HOW DARE HE!" Sam gasped. "Boi they were never together. " kiara turned around and looked at sam. "Yes they were in here. The heart wants what it wants. But it wants what it can't have....."  sam said all shakespeirian like throwing one hand on his head and the other on his chest. " SHUT THE HELL UP!" Nayeli screamed. Everyone looked at her . "That's my girl" dean let out a light hardy chuckle. " you shut up and keep your seatbelt on . Sam I swear you give jasmin another kiss on her cheek I'm going to have to kill you ." Nayeli sat up. "HOW BOU'T YOU CASH DEEZ HANDS HOW BOU'T THAT!?" sam took of his seat belt and stood up while the car was still in motion. " that's it AHHHHHHH" nayeli let out a war cry and charged at the large man . Jasmin and cas being caught the middle , jasmin let the brawl as she recorded on her phone and cas continued to yell "MAH MANZ MAH MANZ WHO'S MANZ IS DIS IT'S MAH MANZZ!"  Dean stopped the car  to a screeching hault. Kiara got out the car and swung open the door. "SAM STOP FIGHTING ! YOU FIGHT LIKE A BITCH!" Kiara yanked him away from nayeli and everyone switched spots. Nayeli is now in the front with dean . Dean looked around the car and said "EVERYONE SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN OR SO HELP ME I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!!" He scolded them like children. They finally made it to there destination and got out the car ...  well most of them. Kiara dressed up in a suit and went along with dean into the hospital and straight to the kadaber lab. "Hello doctor I'm Agent Keith this is my partner Agent Lance. We are here to investigate the murder of Nathan reeves . " Dean said smooth and easy. " Oh uh well of course right this way." The doctor led them into the room. " what do you think the cause of death was." Kiara said writing things down on the note pad .  Meanwhile in the car everyone sat in silence until a Big "explosion" happen in the car causing blue pixie dust sprinkled around the car. "What was that!?" Jasmin squealed.  " oh no were's cas" suddenly they heard a baby cry and found castiel's clothes balled up in the front seat . Nayeli walked up and picked it up. She found a baby with bright blue eyes pale skin and dark black hair. "I think I found him."

"