OUR LIVES SO FAR

It has been two years since the whole demon thing . The sad thing is dean still has nigthmares about the night nayeli died. Even though she is perfectly fine he still feels guilty like it was his fault,he cringes everytime he thinks about it. Today is friday and in two weeks is Nayeli and Deans wedding . Insted of doing something all serious , they had a movie night at kiara's house. Kiara and sam bought a house of their own because they have a baby moose on the way and wants to keep the baby as safe they can. jasmin and sebastian on the other hand has a kid already. His name is Jeramiah samuel stan. He is chocolate skinned like his mom and beautiful sky blue eyes and a perfect smile like his father, also the baby boy has brown curly hair. Nayeli and dean were at a near by five star hotel of course cause I mean they are gettin married they ain't stayin in a wrincky dinck cheap motel. Nayeli put on her cute pj's that were blue and white. The shirt said in gold "Bride to be" with a ring on it and the pants had rings all over it. She put her hair into her signature high ponytail and let he curly hair rest on her shoulders. "Babe come on we are going to be late!" Dean yells from outside the door. She walks out and sees deans pj's and loses her marbels. "Baby you look so handsome!" Nayeli squealed . She walk over to him and ran her hands over his biceps. His shirt look like a tux and said "I put a ring on it!" And his pants had rings on it to. He smiled at nayeli and kissed her lips."likewise sweetheart ,ok lets go I want to play with my buddy Jeramiah before he gets sleepy." Dean said smiling wide. They arrive at kiaras house and ring the doorbell. Seconds later the door   was answered and sam stood in the door way in a moose onsie with antlers on the hood ."WELCOME FRIENDS! " he said sarcasticlty. "Hey I didn't know we were going to a zoo!" Dean chuckles . Sam rolled his eyes and moved aside so they can come in. Nayeli walked over to kiara in a matching moose onsie and her big belly popping out. "Hi mama moose how ya feeling?" Nayeli said hugging her tight. "Eh ok the baby is coming very soon." Kiara said looking down at her stomach and rubbing it . A little boy comes running throught the living room in a Captain America onesie . He stopped and leaped into deans Arms " unca bean ! I miss you ! You and me play!" The little boy squeled in excitement. Jasmine came out of the hallway with sebastian following her. She was wearing a cinnimon roll onsie and  Sebastian was matching her. " hi peeps and hello mr. And mrs. Winchester!" Jasmin said doing her little finger guns . Sebastian just looked at her and smiled "see this is why I love you. You're adorable as hell." He said hugging her from behind. They all said hello and the women were in the living talking about the wedding and the baby's and the men were playing with jeramiah. Nayeli was talking but stop after she heard screaming. Jasmin and kiara stopped also. They heard a unfarmiliar voice , it sounded like a black mans voice .  They peeked there heads in to the play room and castiel was playing army with the boys . He wore a Pikachu onsie . " I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD BUT I DID'NT KNOW THAT ICE WAS COLD!" castiel puffed out his chest and was marching in place . Sam ,Dean and  Sebastian followed him around the room.  . "OK SOLDIER NOW REPEAT AFTER ME ,ESCAPI THE PACKAKI !" He stood at attention. "Escapi da packaki" Jeremiah mumbles with the blanket in his mouth." Take the blanket out of your mouth buddy come on and say it you can do it Uncle bean and dada knows you can do it!"  Sebastian says encouraging his son to speak.  "Escapi da packaki"  the one year old said a little louder. "WHORAH SOLDIER NOW SAY IT WITH YA CHEST!!" Castiel yelled and ended up  scaring his friend. Jeramiah ran and cried to his father . Sebastian scooped him up and hushed him up . "Ok guys i am going to put  this guy down to sleep then we can watch the movies. " he said taking the baby to the other room . Sebastian sat in the rocking chair and started to sing to his son "now stop your crying it will be all right .my arms will hold ,keep you safe and warm .I will protect you from all around you. I will be here don't you cry." He sang softly as the baby driffted off to sleep. He looked at his son and looked at how peacefull he was sleeping. He kissed jeramiahs head and placed him in the bed . Sebastian walked back to the living room and sat next to his wife. " ok guys what should we watch first? We got wayne's world ,Suicide squad or pretty boys movie Civil war." Everyone voted civil war . They were watching the movies and having a goodtime. Kiara and sam cuddled up together and at times ,sam would look down and rub kiara's tummy and the baby would kick. Sam always wanted to be a dad since a very young age. Kiara went to the bathroom and took a while in there. Nayeli heard heavy breathing and moans coming from the bathroom . She peecked around the corner and saw sam on the  couch so it can't be him in there with her . She opened the door and kiaras water broke " DEAN! SAM! START THE CAR! JASMIN GET THE BABY BAG NOW!" nayeli yelled from the bathroom.