Chapter 51

Kat's POV

I rolled out of bed, groaning to myself.

"You coming down for something to eat?" Matt asked, smiling and looking very pleased with himself.

"I guess." I mumbled grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom.

I knew why Matt was looking so fucking smug, it had something to do with the damn childish prank they were planning on pulling on poor Desiree. I had half a mind to warn her, but she didn't really know me and Matt refused to tell me exactly when the prank was going to take place.

"Immature piece of shit." I mumbled to myself, pulling off my clothes and looking at myself in the mirror.

I put my hand on my stomach and turned side on, looking. I was pretty sure I was pregnant again, I wanted to take a test and find out, but I wanted to wait a little bit longer. I hoped I was pregnant, well I think I hoped I was pregnant, but at the moment I was tired and confused. If I was pregnant I wasn't sure how Matt would react, I mean he had the maturity of a teenage boy and would he cope with being a father?

"Probably not." I mumbled turning on the shower and getting in.

This tour was pretty damn horrible. I was tired and nauseous and Matt was carrying on like a child. I hadn't met Desiree but fuck, she sure as hell brought out the worst in him.

I finished showering then got dressed walking out of the bathroom to see Matt talking furiously into his phone.

"Gotta go." He said quickly, hanging up.

I grabbed my purse. I didn't bother asking him who he was talking too. He probably wouldn't have told me anyway and honestly, right now I really didn't care.

We made our way downstairs quietly and found a table, eating and making a little chit chat. It felt kind of weird to be honest, Matt and I barely got any alone time together anymore and sitting here talking with him felt odd.

"I'm taking you for dinner Friday night." He told me softly, eating.

I raised my eyebrow's. "Oh."

"Yeah." He said quietly. "We've had no time together and I just want to spend a night with you babe and you alone."

I smiled at him, it sounded so nice to hear him say that. "It sounds wonderful." I murmured and it really did.

Our first real conversation for days was interrupted by Matt's phone and I watched as he answered it.

"Yep." He said frowning at nothing. "Seriously." He said, a smile spreading on his face. "That's fucking priceless." He chuckled, hanging up.

I looked at him waiting for an explanation but none was forthcoming so I didn't ask.

We finished up and headed back to our room and as we exited the elevator I noticed Johnny, Brian and Zack standing around our room door, clearly waiting for Matt.

"It was fucking perfect." Zack laughed as we approached them.

"Damn." Matt said opening our door. "What did she do?"

"She went off." Brian chuckled.

I ignored them, going into the room. I wanted nothing to do with the damn childish prank they pulled on the poor woman. As far as I was concerned she was doing them a favour. The things she'd shot and uploaded onto their website was amazing and they should have been thanking her, not pranking her.

I got comfortable in the room as they stayed at the door talking and then Matt came in, grabbing his things, heading to the venue.

"See you down there." He said leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I said softly.

I spent the day laying around and thinking. Thinking about my potential child, thinking about Matt and thinking about Desiree.

As I got ready for the show I promised myself one thing. I was going to become friends with Desiree, I was going to pester the fuck out of her until she liked me, I didn't care.

When I arrived down at the venue everyone was in a shit of a mood. Some of their things were missing so the guys were pissed and by the time it was time for the show they were basically trying not to rip each other's head's off.

I stayed away from them and Dan and I stood together, watching the show.

"What's Matt doing?" I asked Dan about twenty minutes into the show.

Matt kept walking to the side of the stage, waving a water bottle around and saying something to Dan and I.

Dan frowned as Matt did it again. "I think he wants more water." He mumbled, raising his eyebrows, but walking off to find some more bottles.

I watched as Dan gave Matt the water, walking back over to join me.

"Taste this." He chuckled, holding out the bottle Matt had given him.

I put it to my lips, taking a drink, then grimacing. "Vodka."

Dan grinned, nodding. "You bet your ass." He laughed. "Someone fucked with their drinks."

I smiled, watching the rest of the show. You could see that the guys were a little buzzed, but all in all the show turned out pretty good.

I needed to remember to congratulate Desiree next time I saw her.

"Fuck." Matt snapped for about the millionth time as we arrived back at the hotel.

"Quit being a baby." I hissed. "You picked on someone and she got you back, deal with it."

I went straight up to our room. Matt and Vodka didn't mix well so I knew his mood was only going to get worse.

In the morning I snuck out of bed, not waking him because if I thought he was bad yesterday I knew he'd be worse today. Vodka usually gave Matt the hang over from hell and he would be impossible to live with today.

I showered and got dressed, making my way downstairs for breakfast. As I walked out of the elevator I noticed Desiree sitting at a table, and as usual she was working.

I took a deep breath, walking over, pulling up a chair and introducing myself, congratulating her on the prank she pulled last night.

At first she seemed a little shy, put off by the fact that Matt was my husband, but it wasn't long until we were talking like old friends. There was something about Dez, as she liked to be called, that I liked straight away.

Being on this tour was hard for her, extremely hard and I sat there and listened as she told me everything, all about Jimmy, about how Jimmy was her ex.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad for her. Jimmy had chosen the band over her and she had every right to be pissed off about it, hence all of her bad reviews.

I was glad we'd talked and I knew Dez was too, she seemed more relaxed getting it off her chest and as we headed back to our rooms she made me promise not to tell a soul about her and Jimmy.

"I won't." I promised her.

And I wouldn't. It was her story to tell, not mine.