Chapter 50

Matt's POV

"I'm just running down stairs to meet the guys." I told Kat, well I told the lump in bed that was Kat.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

I shook my head, turning for the door. She'd been in a bad mood since Minneapolis and frankly I was more than a little over it. We needed a night together, just the two of us.

"I'll organise dinner or something." I muttered to myself as I walked to elevator.

Maybe a nice dinner, and us just spending time together might make her feel better. Hell I missed spending time with her, a lot, it was just hard to do when we were on tour.

The elevator doors opened and I made my way to the café that was in the hotel, spying Zack already sitting at a table.

"Morning." I said sitting down.

"Hey." He said leaning over. "You just missed her."

I glanced around. "Really?"

He nodded, watching as a waitress came over with coffee. "Yeah as soon as she saw me she packed up her laptop and marched off."

"Of course she fucking did." I snapped. "She's too fucking good for us, hell how could she possibly stand being around my fucking giant ego."

Zack sniggered. "She's the one with the fucking ego."

I nodded in agreement. Desiree Somers did have an ego, a fucking huge one. We'd tried to be civil to her but she made it perfectly clear she was only here to work. Yep she was just too good for us, the uptight bitch.

"So I have an idea." I said taking a mouthful of my coffee. "But I'll wait til the other's get here."

"Yeah okay." Zack said. "Johnny had better be on fucking time."

I shrugged, with Johnny you just never knew.

"Hey." Brooks said, suddenly appearing from nowhere. "What's up?"

"Group meeting." I said and I wasn't willing to go into details until Brian and Johnny and arrived.

"Fuck." Brian yelled, suddenly tearing out the elevator at a hundred miles an hour. "You're a fucking pig."

I looked up. Brian looked pissed and Johnny was following closely behind him, laughing loudly.

"Get the fuck away." Brian snapped, shoving Johnny.

Johnny continued chuckling, walking over and pulling up a chair.

"Can you believe that?" Brian snapped, walking over and grabbing a seat no where near Johnny. "The dirty fuck waited until the elevator doors had closed then he ripped one off, fucking pig."

I put my hand over my mouth so Brian couldn't see my smile. He was pissed enough as it was, but it was something Johnny often did so I wasn't sure why he was surprised.

"Something crawled up your ass and died." Brian spat at Johnny pointing his finger.

"Alright." I said intervening before Brian actually punched him in the mouth. "Enough."

"Whatever." Brian mumbled.

I waited until the waitress had gotten coffee for all of us then I brought up the reason why I'd called this meeting.

"So." I said looking at the four of them. "Miss Somers."

"Miss High and Fucking Mighty." Brian snapped and god I couldn't wait until Dani arrived, Brian's mood had been foul for days.

"Well yes." I said drinking my coffee. "I have an idea that might just put her in her place."

For once Brian smiled. "I like the sound of that."

"Fuck me too." Zack said and I noticed Johnny sit up straight, paying attention.

It seemed Desiree Somers had managed to piss us all off.

"Well." Brian said looking at me. "Tell us."

"Okay." I explained. "So we're leaving here tomorrow right?" They all nodded. "So at the next hotel I have an idea, I'll need your help though."

"Well." Brian muttered. "Tell us already."

"Okay." I said smiling and I was kind of excited at the brilliance of my idea. "We are going to plaster her whole room in all the bad reviews she ever gave us."

"Oh my god." Zack laughed.

"Fuck yes." Brian chuckled while Johnny sat there nodding and laughing. "That is a great idea."

"How are we going to do it?" Zack asked me.

"Well we need to print off all of the articles, every one of them, maybe a few two or three times." I explained.

"That will be easy." Brian said. "I can do that, I have most of them on my laptop."

I frowned but didn't bother asking why the hell he kept all of that bitches shitty reviews.

"Hey." Kat said suddenly appearing, pulling up a chair and picking up my coffee. "What's going on?"

"We're going to give Desiree a piece of her own medicine." Zack said smiling at her.

"Oh is that so?" Kat said, cocking her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah it is." I snapped, grabbing my coffee back off her.

"Well." Brooks said standing up. "You can count me out."

"Awe come one." Johnny said to him.

Brooks shook his head. "Sorry guys, but she's never done a damn thing to me and believe it or not, she's actually a nice girl."

"Yeah real fucking nice." Brian muttered.

"How old are you?" Kat snapped glaring at me.

"What?" I snapped back at her.

"I mean how old are you?" She went on. "Here you are planning some childish prank, grow the fuck up Matt."

"Shut up Kat." I snapped at her. "This has nothing to fucking do with you."

"Whatever." She mumbled, standing up and following Brooks to the elevator.

"Woah she's pissed." Zack said looking at me.

I shrugged. "As if I fucking care." But of course I did care. Kat was pissed at me and I hated when she was pissed at me.

"Yeah yeah." Brian mumbled. "So how is this going to work?"

"Okay." I said looking at the three of them. "Brian, you print out all of the articles." And he nodded. "Zack, you'll need to keep Desiree busy."

"What?" He snapped. "Why the fuck do I have to keep her busy?"

"Because." I snapped. "Because you would be the best at pretending to like her."

He snorted. "Yeah right whatever."

"Look." I snapped. "All you have to do is keep her busy long enough so we can put the stuff up all around her room."

"Fine." He muttered. "I'll do it."

I sat back and smiled. "Oh this is going to be good."

Brian chuckled. "Fuck yes it is."

"I just can't wait to see her smug fucking face." Zack said and we were all sitting there smiling at the thought, the thought of Desiree being put in her place.

"Yep." I said standing up. "So let's get everything ready and we'll do it Wednesday morning before the show."

"Sounds good." They all agreed.

I nodded and turned for the elevator. It did sound good, it sounded fucking excellent, but I didn't have time to gloat at my brilliant idea now, now I had to go and organise something nice for Kat and I.

We really needed time together, our relationship was suffering.