"What's up by fellow badasses?! It's your badass here, (YouTube channel) or (Y/n)! I've been reading a few of the comments and you guys are asking about my black eye and busted lip. Well, my friend and I were playing around and she accidentally punched me in the face. It was an accident so we're good." I smiled and did a thumbs up before the outro. After I posted that on social media everyone calmed down.

Being the person I am, I decided just to play and sing some songs because why the hell not? I looked out the window as I began playing. I put my headphones on too.

~Ross' POV~

I had my ear pressed up against the door as she lied about her eye. I felt sad. She had to deal with that hate on the internet. Maybe I should ask her out. No, it's too soon. I bet she doesn't really like me. It does kinda feel wrong to date your best friend that you've known since freshman year but there's a part of me that tell me to ask her out. Then again there'S a huge part of me telling me not to.

I listened carefully as she began playing. She was amazing. I loved hearing her play and sing. Her voice is amazing.

"Spying on my sister, huh?" Adam asked and smirked.

I jumped. "Huh? Uh- N-No! I mean..Uh yeah! Wait." I panicked.

"I understand. Just don't get her pregnant." He laughed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

My cheeks instantly went red. "Uh.. O-okay." I mumbled and looked at the ground.

"Tell (Y/n) that we have to film a video and she's in it. It's a sing off between, me, her, Max and you." He smiled and walked away like nothing ever happened. Did he forget about (Y/n) yelling at him and holding her and Max back?

I recorded her in her door window as she sang. "I'm halfway there! Woah! Living on a prayer!"

I saw that she had headphones on so I just quietly walked in and recorded her. She began on her next song.

"I'm going down in a blaze of glory!" She hit those high notes like it was not a problem.

Then the next one rolled around and more people walked in to watch her. "When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band."

Before I knew it, most of the office was watching her. But Max HAD to sneeze loudly so she turned around with tears in her eyes. "What're you doing here, guys?" She sniffled. She seemed like she only wanted to know why but not that we should get the fuck out.

Everyone began clapping and she smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just..Dad sang that to me before I went to sleep. He'd do that every night..." She mumbled the last part but I could still hear.

I walked over and hugged her. Most of every body had left. So, it was me, Max, Cory, and Adam. (Y/n) hugged me back.

"Thank you." She smiled and wiped her tears.

"*Cough* Baby." Max coughed.

(Y/n) immediately looked at him and immediately stood up to fight him.

Adam pushed her back then dragged Max out with him. I heard him yelling at Max through the door. "MAX! You better step off. You're starting a war you don't want to. (Y/n) is fragile and you're gonna be on the verge of breaking her very soon." He warned and left to his office and Max left to his.

(Y/n) sat in her office chair with her head in her knees. "Ross, I'm sorry. I'm too much of a problem. This is why I didn't come back for 2 months. Adam doesn't even like me and he's my brother by blood!" She cried.