Chapter 26

| C H R I S |

Getting in the shower, Justin and Jackson can't keep their hands off of me. 

"Guys stop we need go to sleep." I laugh as they both grab my ass. "Seriously guys we need to leave early." I swat at them.

"Where are we going?" Justin ask.

"I need to go to see my brother." I whisper getting back to my shower.  

"Did you call him to tell him that we're coming?" Jackson asked. 

"That's my brother, I don't have to call first." I state rolling my eyes. Justin grabs my waist, turning me around to face him. 

"Sweetie now that you're a vampire, you can't walk freely on other people's land. You must ask before walking onto other's land." Justin reaches behind me and turns off the water.

"Okay, I'll call him now." I grab my towel and wrap it around my body going to the bedroom to look for my phone. 

I fluffed out the sheets, looked through my drawers, under the bed, and I still couldn't find my phone. 

"Jackson, Justin have you seen my phone?" I call out to them. 

"It's in our office in the top drawer." Jackson calls out from the closet. I walk into the closet, dropping my towel, I walk over to my side of the closet. I look through my drawers and find a pair of panties and one of the twins' white t-shirt that reaches mid-thigh.

After getting dressed, I turn around to find the boys watching me.

"Can one you guys go and get my phone?" I ask ignoring their stares and walking back into my bedroom. I get in the middle of the bed and snuggle in. I watch as Jackson walk out the bedroom door and Justin scoot into the bed next to me.

It doesn't take long for Jackson to walk back in the room with my phone in hand.

"Thanks." I say taking my phone from his hand as he reach the bed. "Question," I state turning onto my stomach. "What's Scott's number?" I ask. 

"Really? We could have just went to the office." Justin laughs. 

"Stop whining and carry me." I laugh.

"I'll be here when y'all get back." Jackson says turning on his side and covering his body with the covers.

"Let's go." Justin says, opening his arms waiting for me to climb into them. Which I happily did. Snuggling into his warm chest. 

As Justin and I make our way to their office, I take note of how his nose crinkles as he looks down at me. His eyes sparkle, like a child that has just had their piece of candy. I've only seen this sparkle when Justin and Jackson looks at me. It makes me feel as if I'm the only one that matters to them.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Justin ask, sitting me on the edge of his messy desk when we enter their shared office. 

"How do I look at you?" I ask, looking away from him and down into my lap. 

"Your eyes hold so many emotions when you look at Jackson and I." He explains walking behind his desk, looking through all the papers on his messy desk.

"And they shouldn't?" I ask, playing with my nails. 

"Your right, they should. Just like Jackson and I, you too are worried, in love, angry, happy and many more things when we look at you." He pauses and looks over at me from across the desk. "That's the effect of love, but your eyes also shows a leader. A strong woman, that just happens to be mated to two sexy devils." Justin laughs. 

"Oh shush and find the number and so we can get back to bed." I laugh. Justin pinches the inside of my right thigh and drives back into his pile of papers on his desk. 

"I'll clean in here tomorrow, after we get back." I sigh. His desk is completely covered in papers. 

"I found it." Justin holds his hand out for my phone, which I place right in his hand.

 I watch as he places the phone to his ear.

"Scott?... Chris wants to see you tomorrow, do we have permission to enter your territory?" I couldn't hear what Scott was saying on the other side of the line. "Okay tomorrow at 12?" Justin looks over at me for conformation. "12:00." He repeats, this time conforming with Scott. "Okay." Justin replies, hanging up the phone.

He walks over to me with his arms out. 

"I'll walk." I groan getting off the desk and walking out the door of their office with Justin behind me. "I'm gonna go get some ice cream, I'll meet you in the room." I turn to him pecking him on the lips before walking down the stairs, heading toward to the kitchen. 

When I get to the kitchen, I grab the container of strawberry ice cream and a spoon. Walking back up to the room, I try to eat all the ice cream I want. I already know that once I get to our room, this container would be out of my hands. 

Just as I turn to walk down the hallway of our room, I hear a voice call behind me.

"Excuse me miss?" A rough grunt scares the shit out of me. I turn around to find a chunky man dressed in black jeans, a black shirt, and combat boots at the end of the hallway I've just came down. He sorta remind me of a teddy bear. I chuckle at the thought. His facial hair doesn't help. He has a beard that covers the bottom half of his face. Yet, I've never seen him here before.

"Yes?" I ask, placing the spoon into the ice cream container, preparing myself for anything. 

"I think you have the wrong house, the kings want everyone in the lake house." He states not moving from his position. 

"No, I'm in the right place." I laugh a little, seeing that he looks more confused then worried. "I'm Chris." I wave. At first, he looks like he's about to shit his pants and then he looks like he's gonna faint. 

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry." He pauses shaking his head. " I can't wait to tell my wife how I met the queen. This is amazing. Can I have a picture?" He ask me walking forward, with his Iphone in his hand. 

Laughing, I walk meeting him in the middle of the hallway. He reminds me of a kid meeting a celebrity. "Let's do this." I laugh sitting my ice cream on the hall table. 

Just as we were getting ready to pose for a selfie, I hear Jackson's voice right in front of us.

"Ted, what's the meaning of this?" He grunts out, clearly mad. Rolling my eyes, I grab Ted's phone and passed it to Jackson. 

"Hush and take us a picture." I stare him down. I turn to see Ted uncomfortably looking at Justin for permission. Which is given with a silent nod. 

We take a simple picture. I give him my number so he could send me the picture, which he had wait for Jackson's permission for him to have my number. After sending me the picture, I say goodnight to Ted, grab my ice cream and walk over to Jackson that stands and wait till he sees Ted turn the corner, to go to the room. 

"What was with your attitude out there?" I ask when we get into the room. Justin's laying in the middle of the bed when we walk in.

"You shouldn't have been talking to any male without us around that's it." Jackson grunt grabbing the ice cream out of my hands and walking onto his side of the bed.

"Jealous much?" I ask, crawling into bed pushing Justin out of the way. 

"Very." Jackson growls, stuffing a spoon full of ice cream into his mouth. 

"When did we get security?" I ask.

"We always had them outside but we just brought two of them into the house an hour ago. That's how we knew that you were back from your brother's early." Justin joins the conversation.

"You should have told me." I yawn turning onto my stomach, pushing my face into the pillow. 

"Just go to sleep." Jackson laughs at me as I fight to keep my eyes open. 

"Goodnight."I whisper closing my eyes, letting the darkness engulf me.