Chapter 3

|C H R I S|

What is going on? 

I walk over to the door and start screaming and banging on it. 

I was banging on the door for like and hour, until one of them opens the door. His face screams that he's annoyed.

"Yes?" He ask, walking in and shutting the door behind him. 

"Why isn't she waking up?" I ask. Right now, I'm on the verge of tears.

"She's under our command. We'll wake her when you respect us." He said pulling me into his arms. Being so close to him, calms me down.

I need my mom. That means that I have to be on my best behavior. 

I nod my head and walk over to the bed. I look over my mother's face and see that she looked in pain. I look at the man and wave him over. 

"What's happening?" I ask. He looks as if he was watching something with his eyes closed. 

"Her body's hurting from not eating." As those words escape his mouth, I gave in I would do anything to wake her.

"Please, wake her. I'll do anything. Anything. Please." I sob. He says nothing as he walks out the door.

I sat on the bed and hold onto my mother's hand. I sit like that until I fell asleep.

Where is Nick?

When I wake up, I was in a different room. I look around and notice that I was in the room I woke up in the first time. The boys were on each side of me asleep, holding on to me like I would runaway.

I need to pee. 

I tap the one on the right. 

"Yes?" He ask with his eyes still close. 

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask. 

"Yeah come on." He says as he gets up. 

He leads me to the bathroom. I nod my head sending a silent 'thanks' his way.

I would 'oh' and 'aww' over the bathroom if I didn't have to pee so bad. After doing my business, I took a look at myself in the mirror. 

I see a short brunette with big red eyes, that used brown. A seventeen year old girl missing her family. And a girl that would do what ever to get them back. 

I walk out the bathroom and saw both of the twins up.

"How long have I been here?" I ask. 

"A few days." The one on the right of me says.

"Can you please wake her? And where's my brother?" I ask. 

"He's somewhere."  The one on the left says. 

"If you let us mark you, we'll wake her."The one on the left said. I look at them confusion clearly written on my face.

"When vampires mark there mates, it shows other vampire and werewolves that they belong to each other." The one on my right says.

"Mates?" I asks.

"It's short for soul mates." The one on my left replies.

"Who are you guys?" I ask. 

"Sorry for not telling you. I'm Justin." The one on the left said. 

"And I'm Jackson." The other said. 

"Is it gonna hurt?" I ask. 

"Yea a little." Justin replies.

"But your gonna turn into one of us." Jackson says. 

"Okay." I give in. 

"Whatever it takes." I say to myself.

"Lay down." I did as told. I close my eyes not wanting to see what comes. 

I feel the bed dip on both my left and right sides. My shirt was ripped open as I felt my neck getting attacked in kisses. Then I felt it. I feel their teeth sunk in to my neck. It feels like I'm getting frozen from the inside. 

I feel my face being grabbed, turning my face to a certain angle. I cried out as I felt a burning pain. Then it stops just like it came. 

Quick.

I feel them redraw their teeth. I'm woozy.

"Go head and sleep sweetie." I hear Jackson say. 

"Love you."I hear them say at the same time before I'm out cold. 

<3 LOVE YA!!!!