Chapter 16

| C H R I S |

My mother was the first one to pull me into a hug as I walk back into the crowd of people. She whispers how much she has missed me and loves me. I don't have the strength to open my mouth and keep my thoughts in. So I just kiss her cheeks over and over again, before I'm pulled away by the two people that only makes me happy. 

"Nick won't make him leave and we're on his land. So we're gonna stay at your side and watch him alright?" Jackson says placing a kiss on my lips before wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"What do you mean 'his land'?" I question Jackson. I don't understand his terminology.

 "Nick's an Alpha and he owns this land that we're standing on," Jackson explains.

"You know what? I don't even give a fuck. I want him gone." I was starting to get angry as all the memories that he has ruined. "Where's Nick?" I question. 

"Calm down. Nick's outside in the front." Jackson replies.

I run towards the door while dragging Jackson behind me. When I open the door I see Nick making out with some chick. 

"Nick. You either make him go or I'm leaving." I say as soon as he notices my presence. He pulls the chick to his side so she wasn't in our line of view.

"Chris, he just wants to make up for everything. Don't do this." Nick pleads. 

"Bye Nick," I say walking to the car that I could now see thanks to the lights finally being turned on.

"Chris." I hear Nick call. I hear footsteps coming towards me. 

"Nick get away from me. It's sad to see that you care about that thing than your own sister." I can't do this anymore. Jackson stops Nick from advancing towards me. He explains to Nick that we're leaving and that Justin will stay to get my gifts and what not's.

I get in the car waiting for Jackson to get in. 'Don't let them fall. Don't let them fall.' I repeat to myself. 

Jackson gets in the car. The first thing he does is make sure that I'm fine. 

"Are you sure that you want to leave? This is the first time that you've seen them in forever." Jackson questions my decision.

"I'm sure. Now shut up and drive." I fuss. I lean back onto my seat and put on my seat belt as he starts the car.

When we get home, I walk start to the bed and strip out of my clothes. In my bra and underwear, I get under the covers and bury myself under the covers. 

"Please tell me that you have on more that just a bra and underwear." His voice has gotten deeper, darker, and raspier. I sit up in the bed. 

"Can we not do this right now?" I ask knowing that he's getting turned on over nothing.

"I know I shouldn't but I need you to put on clothes. Please." Jackson begs. 

Sighing I get up and walk to the closet. 

"You have to stop tempting us when you won't let us have you fully." Jackson fusses. 

"I'm not in the mood for this conversation. Just leave me alone." I say trying to slam the closet door. Peep the word 'trying'. Jackson's hand stops the door from closing. 

"Do you really want tomorrow to be here and with us gone, without one good birthday memory?" 

"No, but the fact that you think that sex would make me happy is pitiful. Maybe we could have come home curl up together and watch a movie while waiting for Justin to come home. Then we could focus on the issue of my father and had a peaceful night." I vent as I put on a pair of white pajama booty shorts and a black tank top.

"I..." He stops talking and sniffs the air. "Someone's here that shouldn't be here. I want you to go to the attic and there's a stack of boxes. Go behind the boxes and there's a door. Go in and lock the door."He rushes me of the bedroom and to the staircase.

<3 LOVE YOU!!!!