Chapter 10

|JACKSON|

Chris froze, trying to process what I just told her. It's kind of mandatory. Justin and I have this huge meeting next week with our coven masters around the United States. Of course, we have to attend as the head board, seeing that we are their rulers. Women are not allowed on the trip, seeing that they could be a distraction to their mates. Last time we hosted a meeting where women were present, they would growl if they see another women looks in the way of their mates. We have growling at all the meeting, but not as much and that day. So Chris would have to stay here.

"No." Chris speaks, breaking me from my thoughts.

"We have a huge trip next week. We have no choice." I tell her.

"Well, I'll just have to tag alone." She says with big eyes. 

"Women are are not aloud." Justin says walking the bathroom. 

"What dumb ass came up with that?" Chris exclaims.

"That would be us." I say. 

"What if I stay in the next room?" 

"That won't be fair to the other coven masters and we couldn't have all the females in the meeting area again. Plus, if another male looks at you, we'll have to kill them." Justin take the words out of my mouth.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna die." Justin and my growls bounce off of the bathroom walls. 

"You wouldn't die, you would just be in pain." Chis looks confused slash terrified.

"I was just joking." Chris says looking down into the water. 

"Don't play with death." I add after Justin. 

Chris doesn't look up or come up with a response. She just stares at the transparent water, waving her hand side to side in it.

Justin walks over to the tub and scopes Chris up. Not Caring about the water that soaked him and the floor in the process. He carries her over to the bed and lay her down. 

I walk over to the closet and grab her thermal robe, yoga pants and a tank top. 

"Put this on and come to the kitchen." I place it on her lap and pull Justin out the room. 

"We can't go to the meeting. Davis could just take it over just this once." Justin grumbles.

"You know damn well that Davis cannot handle them." I fuss. Davis is one of our chairman, but the only one we could trust with this. 

"Right, but we can't leave her nor take her. So what are we gonna do?" Justin ask as we reach the kitchen. 

"I don't really know what to do." 

"We need to get her out of the house later today." Justin suggest. 

"But where?" I ask.

"The mall." Chris yells coming down the stairs. I think her powers are kicking in. She's running faster.

"Sure." I tell her. "When was the last time we gave her a blood bag?" I ask Justin. 

"We only her one when she turned. Shit." Justin runs down to the cellar and grabs two blood bags. 

"Chris, you have to drink both of these now." I tell her as he almost run into the counter. 

"Why? I thought I was done with all of that." She whines. 

"We will only go to the mall if you drink this." Justin bribes her. 

"Fine." She sighs and snatches the bags out of Justin hands. 

She drinks the bags before we could blink our eyes and runs to the garbage, throwing the bags away. 

"I guess I could get used to that." Chris says licking her lips. "Taste even better than last time. Why  did you just freak out?" 

"If you don't drink every two to three days, the new side of you will go crazy." Justin explains. 

"Okay." She say's uncertain. "Mall time." Chris say's and walk outside. 

|CHRIS|

I walk outside. It's feels amazing to feel the sun on my skin. Why can't we just lay in the grass and soak up the sun light when we get back. 

"Pssh." Someone calls. I look around only to see nothing.  Maybe I'm just hearing things. I turn to wall back inside, when I felt something shoot into the back of  my leg causing me to fall onto the stairs. I reach for my leg and feel something sticking out. Pulling it out, my vision gets blurry. It's a dart for what I could figure out. 

"Jackson, Justin?" I wanted to scream, but it came out as a whisper. Hopefully they'll pick it up. I could hear footsteps coming behind me. I turn around and see someone that I thought I'll never see again. 

My uncle John.

Okay I know it's been forever. But school is crazy and I've been studying like crazy. So yea here's your update. 

<3 LOVE YA!!!!!