Wanderer #1

Name: Kang RhysAge: 22Birthday: 23/10/94

Name: Kang Rhys
Age: 22
Birthday: 23/10/94

Birthplace: Anglesey, North Wales.
Ethnicity: Korean-Welsh
Hometown: Llangefni, North Wales.

Face claim: Hyuk (VIXX)

Subject they studied: Media and Communications.

________

Personality: Rhys is a fun and bubbly guy. He enjoys laughing, wether others are or not. He lives for the moment and would rather do something and think about the consequences later.
He's lively and enjoys annoying everyone. He goes out of his way to make any situation light and fun and always wants everyone to be having a good time and to be happy.

Background: He grew up in the town of Llangefni, North Wales, and loved it. He loved everything about his childhood and was raised in a happy and caring family.
He was interested in media ever since he was young and constantly begged his father to let him use the family camcorder to film everything they did. These days he's obsessed with the link between media and social media. He decided to study Media and Communication and try and make his job about something he loves.
He moved to Seoul and studied there. He enjoyed being in his parents' hometown and adapted quickly to the drastic living changes of living in the quiet town of Llangefni, to the busy and restless city of Seoul.

Likes:
• Watching films and documentaries.
• Change
• Bright and vibrant colours
• Meeting new people
• Laughing
• Being outside
• Leek and potato soup
• Changing his looks, via hair colour/style, or fashion wise

Dislikes:
• Routines
• Fish
• Being unmotivated
• Killjoys
• Being stuck inside
• Being alone for too long
• Not seeing or speaking to his family often
• Judgemental people (not as a joke)

Trivia:
• Hums softly when he eats.
• He always has a camera on him and likes to take videos or take pictures of scenes he finds beautiful.
• Speaks many different languages as he took a great interest in them during school (First languages are Welsh, Korean, and English).

______

This is my own character and it's also a way of showing you how these pages will be shown~ not all their info is shown so it's kind of brief (I went a little mad with the likes and dislikes to be honest..).

I'll basically show/tell you what I want you to see~

And yes, I am patriotic ahaha! I like to make my characters Welsh if I can just so I relate to them moreee .-.