Chapter 4- Charms

Charms ▪

Me and Asher both walked to our next lesson, which he surprisingly had with me aswell.

Unfortunately Melanie and Jayden were also in this class.

I sit down in the far front corner away from everyone in the back. It's where all the popular people including Melanie sat. So I decided to avoid it for now.

As for Asher, he sat right at the back next to the popular crowd, Blake, Gabe and Jacob.

They were the bad boys almost all the girls in school dreamt about. I would be lying, if I said I didn't have a crush on one of them in my lifetime.

Blake was the slick one of the group. He was always dressed well and had jet black hair that was geled back. He had the reputation of being the rude one that always got into trouble due to his mouth.

Gabe was the funny one of the group. He was always mischievous and appointed himself as the class clown of every single class. He was by far the gentle soul, that made the dirtiest jokes, which is why he was my favourite.

Jacob was the scary one. He was the leader so was the brains of the entire group. His reputation gained him a lot of respect but getting on the wrong side of him, I'm sure I'd regret it.

All three of them were insanely popular in school, because of all the crazy things they do.

I got along with them because of my sister. Melanie really was the girl everyone loved and she didn't fail to charm all three of them.

Afterall, I fell for the exact same charm.

They barely acknowledged my existence though. I don't think they even remember my name.

Asher would definitely suit their group very well. From what I've observed, he seems to be getting along with them fine. There won't be three bad boys in our class anymore, there'll be four.

What should I call the group? Blake, Jacob, Gabe and Asher. BJGA or AJBG. No name for there group then, since no group name makes sense. Scooby dooby gang it is.

As lunch came around, I went to my locker and got the books I would need for next lesson.

I walked into the canteen and was shocked to see all of the boy sitting at my usual table. This was very out of the norm.

As I got closer, I see how close Melanie is to Asher and I suddenly felt my heart get tighter.

I don't know why, but I liked having Asher as my only friend that was out of this drama my life had become. I didn't want my sister to steal what little friends I had left.

But it was already to late. I could see how Asher looked infatuated with her beauty and honestly I don't blame him.

I walk towards the food stand and pick the usual chips that are greasier than my hair. Who doesn't love fatty food?

I wasn't about to torture myself by sitting at my usual table so I decided to look elsewhere for once. I wasn't a loner so could sit with other people at least.

My nerves were very high because I felt I would be intruding on the girls I had spoke to if I sat with them randomly. I know they wouldn't mind but I just couldn't bring myself to do so.

As I decided to head to the library, I hear someone shout my name. I shut eyes tightly, hoping it wasn't them. The last thing I wanted to do was sit with all of them.

I slowly turn around, to see my usual table with the 4 extra hot boys wearing a look of confusion.

I was stunned, it was Asher waving me over to the table. This idiot. I would strangle him with my bare hands for doing this to me.