Charlie Needs a Lot of Luck

Bob's POV

2 fatbutt bitches stumble into my room naked and oily. I grab the first one by the pu$$y, take the second one and make her suck my cock. The baby starts crying. I walk down the stairs and tell charles to shut the heck up. She says goo goo heck you. Amy says bob dont be such a fatass and make me some money. We are out of heroin. Bob tells amy he just spent his last $100 on the hooker upstairs cause amy is loose as heck. Bob walks into the living room and see's teddy getting gangbanged with mrs dabney on the couch. He says you go girl. Mrs dabney is moaning so loud she sounds like a blender with a rock in it. Bob walks up and slaps her ass to make sure she's having a fun time. Bob walks out to the bug truck and tries meeting with his dealer. They meet in a dark alleyway. Bob tells him he will pay him back in a day or few. He is currently low on money. The dealer says no heck you. The dealer then proceeds to chain bob to a wall and take out his cellphone. Bob hears him say hello is this bondage fun? Yes I am starting out new and I need you to record. They say ok. Bob is trying to escape when PJ comes out of a truck with a camera crew. Father what the heck? He says. Bob is out cold because those hookers slipped a roofie in his red bull. PJ says heck it and sticks his cock in his dads mouth.

Gabe's POV

Im busy slammin five red bulls and wacking it to kiddy porn when that bitch teddy walks in and is like "hey eat my ass" so i eat her ass, or lack there of, i hate skinny bitches. Teddy moans realllllllyyyyyyy loud so amy walks in and is like "hey fatass, stop sitting on the couch doing jack poop and go make some drug money. God knows your manwhore of a father wont." Gabe goes to the local grocery store to give his cock out to some grannys. The first granny he sees is a hecking thick a-f milf. She got these massive tits, almost as massive as gabes fire cock and gabe just throws that poop out there. The granny's all like darn son thats bigger than these eggplants and then she points to actual eggplants because we're in the produce section, then they do a blumpkin el bean dip. And then Gabe bangs like 8 more grannys most of which are in the dairy isle getting milk. And then Gabe goes to get a ninth granny but the granny is a tranny and gabe is all like heck no im out, gonna go home and wack to more kiddy porn.

Amy's POV

darn you're cock is throbbing Toby! I just wish we could get it as big as your umbilical cord! Come on, pull harder... 3... 2.. 1... ughhhhhh. Toby lets out a yelp as his 2 year old self doesn't know what is going on. PJ walks through the door, covered in sweat, blood, and semen. Jesus Christ! Amy says. Peej, how'd ya get so dirty? Here let me help clean you off. PJ walks over to Amy, then she begins to lick the semen off of his body. PJ lets out an exasperated sigh. It's a long story, but I'll start from the beginning. So my parents were smashing in bed and my mom said pull out but my dad wouldn't and i was bor-. PJ shut the hell up you hecking retard. Don't start it that early. Amy says. Ok sorry, PJ replies. So I was getting the camera crew ready for my newest bondage scene... ft. bob duncan. What the hell? You're father's in it? Yeah mom, he's the new Ron Jeremy! Well his cock is only 2 inches so he has to work on that! HA! Speaking of you're father, wanna try out a new move? I call it the algebra-tangle. I am trying it out with my kids at school. Ok, wrap your legs around my shoulders. 1... 2.. 3... and up! Ok now I want you to wrap your flacid cock around my neck. Amy then starts to rub the cock against her chin, and PJ starts to become erect. Ok, so now that we got the blood flowing I'm going to pinch off the blood circulation. What the heck mom how much heroin are you on. Pj yelled but before he knew it the tip of his cock was as black as my (27 inch d1ldo). I let his cock breath for a minute, then slipped it into my loose asshole.

Teddy POV

darn Gabe sucked all the poop out my hairy asshole. He vacuumed that poop up.

Charlie's POV

I'm super hecking horny right now. Finna bust a fountain. I'm bouta give that stupid Toby a FIRE handjob and a sloppy ass Blow. God darn he got a big hecking BBC. He says goo goo let me cream in you. HELL YEAH. Finna get busted in by his Dominican Republic of Congo penis. After the warm nut, I let it drain down my loose vag like a toilet is flushing. I get impregnated on the spot and have to go to the doctors for an abortion. When I get there the baby is already 8 months old, and the doctors grab me by the pu$$y, and then they pull out their penis. I mean the umbilical cord.then they cut the cord from my nice pinkie pie. While the baby is crying, they tie a noose out of the umbilical cord and hang the baby and the court rules it a suicide. Good luck Charlie.