Unexpected

~ A few months later~

Jack decided to bring Sam to America with him, after all his son was dating his friend's daughter. He was about to walk to the front door of Mark's house, when Y/n came running out the door and tackled him into a hug.

" Hi Irish guy!" Y/n said excitedly.

" Hey Y/n, where's your dad?" Jack asked.

" Inside," Y/n replied.

Jack thanked her and went inside the house. As soon as jack went inside, Sam wrapped his arms around Y/n, and brought her into a hug. They both stood like for a while. Y/n turned around and faced him

"Hey Sam," Y/n said a slight hue of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"Hi Y/n. You're even more pretty in person," he replied, an equally colored blush on his face.

Y/n smiled as she hugged him tight. She breathed in his scent, trying to take in as many simple things as she could. Considering their meeting won't be forever.

(A/n Not really sure if i should continue this story, so don't expect many updates. Thank you.)
(Update/Happy birthday to me! And John Egbert 4/13/ but here's a present for you guys!)
"You look more beautiful in person," Sam said with a smile.
"T-thanks," Y/n blushed.
The two sat talking on the porch,holding each other's hands. Y/n's head rested on Sam's shoulder, while Sam leaned his against her's. They made an adorable sight, while both of their father's watched them, silently fanboying over the two.