30

The morning started off as quiet the usual morning. I woke up as normal, and started my daily morning routine just as normal. Well, not exactly. I did dress up a little bit more, as I knew that Jarred's date was coming over. I'm pretty sure Jarred knew I liked him and I'm pretty sure, he almost kissed me once, doesn't that mean he likes me too. I guess you just can't change the player.

"She's here!" Madi's voice echoed through the house. Madi's wedding was in a day, meaning that Madi was very, very nervous. Also meaning that we had to come up with a quick plan to stop Madi from getting married. It's a bit late, the wedding hall for the after party was already set up.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. Jarred was already at the door with a bored expression upon his face. 

"Aren't you going to open that?" I asked, taking a step forward. He turned around the moment he heard my voice and changed his bored expression to a nervous one. 

He nodded, and simply took a step forward and twisted the door knob. 

On the other side, stood a very familiar face. A face I didn't think I would see. Mia? F*ck me! What was she doing here?!

"Hey Jarred," She said flirtatious tone, twirling a hair between her fingers. 

"Mia!" I yelled, walking over to Jarred. "You b*tch."

"Laura!" She smiled, as if there was nothing wrong. "Hey!"

"Don't 'hey' me," I mumbled, clenching my jaw. 

"You two know each other?" Jarred asked looking between me and then Mia. 

Mia nodded enthusiastically. "She's my cousin."

To say I was still pissed at them was an understatement, but if Mia is here, then Gemma must be, and if Gemma is here then Kayla is too. 

I scoffed and turned to walk away. Jarred mumbled a quick come in before jogging over to me and grabbing my wrist, stopping me from walking any further. 

"Why are you so hostile towards her?" Jarred furrowed his eyebrows together, he doesn't look pissed, it's more like concern. 

"Drop it Jarred."

"No. Tell me."

"I said drop it!"I yelled. I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing and my anger. 

"Fine." Jarred face turned emotionless, and he let go off my wrist. 

I sighed. "Jarred I-"

"No it's fine," Jarred mumbled, walking away, towards Mia. I groaned in frustration and walked over to the kitchen. 

Maddi and Jenni were in deep conversation. "Hey, Laura! We were just about to come get you."

"What for?" I sat down on a bar stool, and leaned over the kitchen counter.

"Madi doesn't want to run away anymore," Jenni sighed, running a hand over her face. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Run away?"

"Yes, from the wedding," Jenni gave me sheepish smile. "Did I not tell you?"

I shook my head. They had not told me of any plan, the last plan I remember was Madi acting up so they want her as their bride anymore, but Liam saw right through us. 

"Oh sorry," She gave me an apologetic look, and I waved her off, telling her not to worry about it.

"Well, the plan was that Madi ran away before the wedding," Jenni sighed, Madi was looking down at her feet. "Now she doesn't want to."