Hello

Author's Note (Important)

Hello Guys,

To those who are reading this story, let me tell you one thing it's my first story ever on Wattpad. I don't know if you will continue reading or not, but I'll try my best to make this story better. If I am making any mistakes please lead me there because I am human and I make mistakes. I hope you guys would like to read this story.

I am editing and re-writing this story and it will be in only lead female POV. And I am changing many things inside the story including the name of the story, main lead names, personality, etc. But the plot will be the same. I hope you will re-read it so you can understand further chapters with new stuff. And yes, there will be some intimate moments but not too many and curse words too. So if you are against that stuff then don't continue to read any further.

Previously known as 'She Will Love Me.'

..........................................................................

All Rights Reserved

Please don't copy. It's my thoughts and my creation. And I'm not copying it from anyone or anywhere. If there are any similarities in this story then it will be just a coincidence. If you notice someone copying my stuff then please make me know of it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS...