Chapter Four

You guys I'm so excited because I may or may not started writing a new book!! 😁
But let's get on with the story!!

Oh and that's Bailey!!(Casey's best friend and Jaxon's possible crush;). I hope you enjoy.

And don't worry I plan to make it so Grayson and Casey have more time together. Oh and please read the end author note it talks about when I'm updating.
• • • •

Finally school had ended.

I quickly walk to my locker with Bailey in tow.

I get to my locker and quickly open it.

"So you and Grayson huh?" Bailey says wiggling her perfect eyebrows.

"First nothing is going on with us." I scoff getting ready to rant.

Before I can even start my rant Bailey cuts me off.

"Shh it's okay and I'm going over to your house to give you company." She says.

I roll my eyes. She just invited her self to my house. Not like I mind. But this gives me a better chance to play cupid.

"Well I think you and Grayson would make an amazing couple." Emma says popping out of no where.

"Hey doll face do you want to go get something to eat?" Grayson asks me.

"Speak of the devil." I mumble.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I question.

"Well you see doll face almost every girl here worships the ground I walk on and your different, you don't." He says.

I scoff.

"Wow your so humble." I say sarcastically.

"Your different and I like it." He says bring my face closer to mine.

I pulled away. But I'm pretty sure my face is as red as a tomato.

I look over at Emma and Bailey. Bailey looked super excited and Emma was just shocked.

"Well I don't like your attitude." I retort.

"That's okay because you don't have to." He says in a low whisper getting closer.

"Well as long as we get to know each other." I blurt.

What the hell did I get my self into.  And what did I just say?

"Well then I see you lady's have somewhere to be so I'll pick you up later Casey." He says with a wink.

That was so hot. What the fudge was I thinking. No, No Grayson was attractive but I will not think this way. I refuse.

Wait that was the first time he used my actual name. I think he's serious.

"Oh my gosh you have a date with the Grayson Jones!" Bailey squeals.

"Oh my God you have a date we need to get you ready!" Emma says excitedly.

"It's not a date he just wants to play around with my feelings." I whisper.