Nikkisauraus

AUTHOR: Nikkisauraus

NAME: NICOLE

STORIES INCLUDE: PAUL McCARTNEY'S PRECIOUS LITTLE LIFE, McFLY, SIDEKICK

Answers in italics.

Interviewer
Tell me a little bit about you and how you got started with the Beatles.

Nicole
Well, about two years ago, I made the habit of sneaking my phone into my room and listening to music/reading at night. And, I just so happened to stumble upon the Beatles, their early stuff to be exact. And, all of a sudden, I was hooked.

Interviewer
Is there an specific boy you identify with the most?

Nicole
Probably Paul, because I like to act straight when it's obvious I'm not

Interviewer
Do you ship any of the members together? If so, what's your favorite ship? And why?

Nicole
I'm not into guys, so I ship them with one another, and wouldn't really want to date them myself. My favorite ship is definitely the one I'm known for most, McHarrison. It's just so adorable. They were good friends, and grew up together, I think that the thought of them together is just so damn cute.

Interviewer
Do you have a favorite album and if so, why?

Nicole
My favorite album is either magical mystery tour or sgt peppers lonely hearts club band, since they're so strange and psychedelic, but I still adore all their stuff.

Interviewer
I agree all of their stuff great! Do you have a favorite album post Beatles? (After they broke up and went on to do individual albums.)

Nicole
Hmmmmmmm, definitely all of george's shtuff. He is such a talented guy.

Interviewer
Alright, cool! He was really talented.

Why did you start writing about the Beatles?

Nicole
Because I saw other people writing it. I had all these great story ideas, and I wanted to make them original stories, but my original stories always go over terrible views-wise. So, I took some of my best ideas and made them into fanfics. Like my story "sidekick" explores brutal love and the fact that violent relationships should not be sought after, using a Harley Quinn and joker au and Mcharrison. And "Mcfly" details the tragedy of no one believing you, and one mans journey to becoming a better person, along with his descent into madness, after experiencing what he thinks is going back in time, all with Paul MacCartney and a high school setting. I just wanted to spread some interesting points of view and good messages, whilst writing about my favorite band and favorite people.

Interviewer
Is there a current story right now that you are writing that you are really excited for? And if so, could you give those that are reading it a spoiler?

And the last question -- what are some of your favorite Beatles stories written by other authors?

Nicole
The current stories I am working on *takes a deep breath* LETS DO THIS.

1. all in your head, a Mcharrison bridge to terabithia story.

2. real boy, a Mcharrison story about Paul being trans.

3. till death do us part, a Starrison corpse bride au. 

4. being Alice, a Mcharrison story about George being a writer and photographer, and Paul being a model/his inspiration.

5. Imagine, a Lennstarr story where Ringo is John's imaginary friend.

I think that I'm most excited about till death do us part because Ringo is playing Emily, and George is victor. however, I made some variations. George's family is poor, and needs money, and thus he needs to get married to olivia, but everything gets all muddled up when he gets cold feet at the wedding, runs into the woods and stumbles across Ringo. It'll be really fun to write, I'm sure.

some of my favorite Beatles stories are:

This Is Gospel by NY_Adversary

Beatles React by missmaccasunshine

Paul and John by enchancer97

and Dear Sean by maraudermania