12

Kaytlen's POV

It has been a week since Mason came. London has left with the warriors her mate sent. We promised to stay in contact and try to visit each other.

We were actually getting ready for our graduation ceremony. After that was prom,which Emma was extremely excited for. Ryder recently asked her by standing on a table in the cafeteria and yelling. It was quite funny.

Mason asked me by letter which was really sweet. He actually had Prince deliver it. He even put a top hat on Prince.

Mason is currently having a house built for us and our children. We're gonna bring the kittens and Prince to live with us since technically Prince is Mason's dog. When Mason was younger he got Prince for his 5th birthday.

"KAYTLEN! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"Ryder screamed.

I took a breath and walked down the stairs. Ready to face my future.

#TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEIR GETTING READY FOR PROM BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATIONS#

I was in my dress while Alice and May,Mason's mum are doing hair and makeup on Emma and May to. I was in black simple flats and had I had a braided side bun.

After they were done,Keith came and led me to the limousine we were taking. The inside was filled with snacks and pop."Have fun,Sis. I'm the chaperon by the way."

"So that's why you're in a black suit with one of those hats that chaperones use?"

"Yeah but I'm gonna be taking it off when we go in."

"Good."

Soon after that everyone else came in,Mason on one side of me with Ryder on the other side. Emma was sitting beside Ryder with May beside Emma.

Inside of Limousine ⬇️

We all laughed and joked around until we got there

We all laughed and joked around until we got there. Keith helped everyone out  and we walked down the red carpet. Everyone was staring at us as we walked into the gym.

Music was playing and people were dancing.

"May I have this dance?"

"Yes. Yes you may."

We started waltzing as slow music started. We smiled as he spun me and lifted me. As the dance finished we kissed.

Another slow music started but I was pulled away by Keith. We waltzed together like we used to when we were younger.

After that song was done some pop music started or something. So me and Mason went over to the food table,because we didn't want to dance to those songs.

After a bit of more slow dancing,the principle started talking."Now for the Prom King and Queen!"

He opened up the card and read it."The Prom King and Queen are...Kaytlen and Ryder,as a best friend couple!" I looked at Mason,he winked at me and pushed me towards Ryder.

Once we got up we were crowned and told we could give a little speech. Ryder wanted to go first so I let him.

"First of all,I would like to thank all of my fans out there because I know you all love me. Second,I promise me and Kaytlen will never become a couple,otherwise Mason and Emma might kill me. Third,Can I keep the crown?" The principle laughed but shook his head. Ryder looked bummed but he stepped away from the microphone.

I walked forward and put my hand onto the back of the microphone and smiled slightly."Uh,Hello. Most of you probably don't know me but I've been here for four years. Mainly studying and receiving straight A's. I lived with my father for awhile till he was attacked by an animal. I have a brother named Keith who has recently graduated from college. I currently live with my boyfriend named Mason,his family,my brother and his girlfriend,Ryder,and Emma. They helped me in ways I could never thank them for. So thank you guys!"I smiled and walked back down to Mason who was smiling.

"Good job. Your first speech to the pack."He said as we sat down at a table."Pack?"

"Not the full pack,but a tiny bit of it."I nodded and laid my head on him."When I turn 18,I'm gonna become Alpha,which means you'll become Luna. My birthday is next month. Are you ready,Love?"

"Yeah,I'm ready."

We turned to see Ryder and Emma talking by the snack table. Suddenly Ryder ran out of the gym. I looked at Mason and he nodded to me.

I got up and walked over to Emma."What happened?"

"I told Ryder I'm pregnant. And I told him how long I've been pregnant for. And he just left."

"Come here."

I hugged her and rubbed her back. After she had calmed down,she and May started talking and that distracted her.

I found Ryder in the cafeteria with his head in his hands."Why'd you run?"He lifted his head and looked at me.

"I'm mad that she didn't tell me for a month."

"She was scared. And I bet you scared her even more because you ran away."He nodded and got up and walked back into the gym. I smiled and walked back trailing a bit behind him.

I walked back to Mason and we both sat down. I put my head on his shoulder while we watched Ryder and Emma hug. I smiled as Ryder rubbed the tiny bump that would soon turn into a baby.

Some slow music started again and me and Mason got up and started dancing. I swayed to the music as Mason held onto my waist,mainly keeping me from falling. Keith and May were dancing instead of sitting down like they were most of the time.

Ryder and Emma were no where in sight so I'm assuming they went to talk.

Mason looked at me and I started leaning back as he leaned forward. He kissed me and I responded immediately,smiling happily.

########################Shoutouts to Butterbeer_addict and carlamarvell2 for commenting and supporting me so much! Their comments were so kind! Love ya guys!

-Ashley