3

Kaytlen's POV

'So what's your name?'I ask my wolf.

'Lupa' She replied

'Beautiful name!'

I saw Kayden,Mason's younger brother coming to me.

"Can you play with me,Kay Kay?" He asked using the nickname he made up for me.

"Sure! What do you want to do?"

"Mason said first I have to bring you to meet the dogs!"

"Is he busy?"

"Yeah..."He trailed off.

"Well let's go meet the dogs."I said trying to get him happy again.

"Okay!" He grabbed my hand and led me through multiple halls and doors. I will never be able to remember all of this.

He led me to a room labeled 'Dog Room'.

I heard a bunch of barking inside of the room and a few thuds.

We went in and Kayden whistled. The 5 dogs all lined up.

"That's Duke."He said pointing to the Black and Brown one.

"That's Rusty."

"That's Max."

"Chewie."

"And Prince."

"They're all very nice,Kayden. But why don't we go get some supper. I heard your mom saying it's supper time." I said leading him away.

"Okay!"He grabbed my hand and started running through the halls again.

He led me into a kitchen that led to a dinning room.

Everyone was seated in their seats with two open seats.

Kayden went and sat beside Alice and the twins in their high chairs.

I sat down beside Mason and looked down.

I put a small amount of food on my plate and ate it.

I got up from the table with Mason and he led me to his room."You,Alice,and Emma can go shopping tomorrow for some clothes. But tonight you can wear my clothes."He said handing me a shirt and some boxers.

I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. After I was done I blow dried my hair and got changed.

Mason had left a note on the table.

Sorry Love but I have pack work to do. Get some sleep,you need it. Love you, Mason.

I got into bed but couldn't fall asleep so I kept moving around. I finally figured I wouldn't be sleeping tonight so I'll go to Mason's office.

I stepped out into the hallway that was empty and dark. Lupa told me to follow his scent.

I found a door that was a bit open with some light shinning through it.