Chapter 11

" Bihh I know you not finna sit in the house all week mobbing about Que and Mya fucking " Kali Asked

" Bitch I might "

" You don't understand how much that hurt , Not only coming from Que but from Mya like bihh how you call your self a friend " I continued

" Did I tell she texted me asking me Is Mariya still mad "

" What you tell her Kali "

" Duhh bitch "

" I kinda think she set that up for real , cause how she gone invite you and Que knowing the dam situation between y'all that fake on her part you know " Kali continued

" See I wasnt thinking like that till you said something about it "

" It's the truth "

" It might be but tonight Im gone go to the club make my money then Im out the door but if the bitch look at me or even try to explain her self Im whooping ass " I said causing Kali to die laughing

" You think im playing Kail but this aint no game what's soo ever "

" I believe you but why continue to work at the club ? I mean continue to do this modeling shit with me "

" That's easy for you to say when you work at the bar but when you dance on that stage and the money start to fall I cant walk away from that "

" True I feel ya "

" Plus I dropped out of college for this shit soo im not about to let no nigga or bitch change that for me , I'll do that modeling stuff for fun and just to have something on the side "

" Well watever you do Mariya Im all hear for it , if being Roosie at midnight paying yo bills Gul you better do that "

I swear sometimes me just talking to Kali about my problems keeps me level that What you call a down bitch

Que Pov ...

I kinda feel bad about what happen but it wasn't about just getting back at Mariya it was satisfying my own needs and causing me to loose some one I love . Lately Mya been blowing me saying how it aint her fault and how I made her do it just a bunch of bull shit and that wasn't the crazy part she'll just pop up at my door crying feeling bad about the situation.
So I gave her tonight off at the club and probably the rest of the week I just hope Mariya come in tonight so I can just get 2 minutes to talk her an explain myself .

" Que " A familiar voice said at the door of my office

" Come in "

" Hey I just wanted to stop by and talk and discuss the baby " LaTasha said coming in the office having a seat

" Bruh what part of it's not my baby and you should kill it you don't understand "

" So you want me to kill our child Que what kind of man are you"

" The one who dont like to be played "

" Que heres a ultrasound from last week since you don't believe me "

" Anybody can get a ultrasound LaTasha "

" It don't matter cause when he or she is born I want them to how they father treat they mother "

" Then Imma explain to them how they mother ain't shit and was the biggest hoe in they daddy club "

" I hope some one kill your ass " She getting up

" if they do you or your baby ain't gone get shit "

As a knock on the door interrupted all our thoughts and took away our attention

" Come in " I said

" Wussup can I holla at you for a minute "

" Yea no problem " I said as we both looked at LaTasha waiting for her to leave the room

" Move bitch ! " I continue as she ran out the door

" I see you keep a tight ship around here "

" I try to do it like you did it Pops "

" Nawl you'll bit off to be like me son "

As we share a laugh " What's brings you thru tonight old man " I asked my dad

" Well I thought I should let my son in on a big deal I got in play plus I wanna see how my old club looking "

" Im listening " I said as he thru me a big ass bookbag

" Take a look "

" What im pose to do with this "

" Sell it and I ain't talking about breaking it down either Im talking about selling it by the pound "

" Pops im down for making money but selling Coke ain't my thing "

" Look at it as you just making a delivery for me , I gotta go ghost for a minute and Im gone need you to make a couple plays for me and send it to my bank account "

" I kinda got a lot on my plate right now Pops "

" Like you getting some random chick pregnant and sleeping around with some girl friends "

I looked at him in shock and wonder how he knew all these things

" The streets talking son and you getting sloppy with the last name , now to clean yo plate you need to but yo baby mama in check and get her something cheap and not to expensive to stay in just something simple to keep her mouth close and the other girl get out your feelings theres other hoes "

" I gotchu Pops "

" I'll be in touch " he said while walking out the door

I don't think my day can get any worse honestly....

Mariya POV..

Once me and Kali got to the club I felt all eyes on us . I of course I haven't been here and a couple of weeks but ain't nobody told me I was fired .
I walked to my mirror and gather my thought hoping Mya just didnt come to work today cause I didn't want to fight . I just didn't know if was gone be petty tonight and not tell me to get on stage cause how else was I gone know it was my time to go . As the dressing room cleared out I still day waiting for him but He never showed up . As I gather all my stuff , I heard a knocked at the door and turned around to only see Que walking in slowly .

" I was walking pass and saw you packing , you finna leave ? " He asked

" Yea I came to get on the stage but I was never told to get on stage but... "

" I didn't know you was here but you can still get on now "

" I'm good I'm already packed up ready to go "

" Umm can we just clear the air "

" You good Que no need "

" I made a mistake "

" And so what I suppose to forgive you "

" Yes Mariya "

" Ohh Fuck No ! You slept with my friend Que how I'm suppose to forget that "

" I'm Sorry , Look I'm willing "

" Willing to do what lie , cheat again "

" I'm willing to throw my pride away and love the fuck outta you , bruh I playing before but I'm ready now I wanna be yours and only yours "

He said as walking towards me wrapping his arms around me . I couldn't help but release the tears I been holding for a while now

" Let me prove myself to you that I can change and be better for us "

I gave him a glare in his eyes to see if he was sure I kissed him for a response I hope I'm not making the same mistake twice

" I Love You Mariya "

" Ion think I can say it back right now Que "

" I understand "

--------------------------------------------------------
VOTE

COMMENT