Chapter 9

Mariya Pov....

Today Kali talked me into doing this modeling shit with her , As bad as I didnt wanna be here I kinda was having fun . We did a shot for this company called fly shit only . Kali figured when this modeling shit pop off we can quit the club and do better things and I just hope shes right about this one .

" Okay Ladies , one more shot and you guys are free to go " the photographer said as we walked to the back of the building and had a seat . As we waited I checked my phone to only see Que blowing my phone up asking me why I wasn't responding to his calls or text . I honestly didnt wanna tell him wanna what I doing cause I knew he would over react .

" You scared of Que ass or something "
Kali said

" No , I just don't want him all up in my business "

" I feel ya , buut you gone have to see him tonight "

" Yea don't remind me "

" Last time you talked to him " Kali asked

" Three days ago "

" He gone be on yo ass tonight " she laughed

" Sadly "

" Ladies you can come on back " the photographer said

Let's get this over with ....

Que Pov...

I've been really freaking out over this pregnancy shit with Ty man . Like yo boy been really tripping and the one person who suppose to be listen to my problems won't even anserw my calls or texts. I been really tryna figure out what I did wrong. I just need to relive some stress.  So I headed to open up the club and just sat in my office and waited for people to come in but mostly waiting for Mariya to come at 8 o'clock to explain whats up with her . 

Mariya Pov....

As I was about to got ready for my stage dance Que came to the door and got my attention.

" Aye can I talk to yo for a minute baby girl " he whisper

" Yea sure " I said as he grabbed my hands and led me to his office.

" Soo wussup " he asked as he shut the door

" what you mean Que "

" You not answering my calls , barely reply two days later "

" Talk to me ,  tell me Wussup with that " Que continued

" Que with eveything going on I just need some space "

" From me ? "

" Que not just you but everybody "

" I feel like its just me , I see you on snapchat with Kali and shit "

" That's different Que "

" Naw its not ma but cool if you want me fall back I'll do that "

" See you over reacting Que "

" Wow really and you not , If I pulled have of the shit you pull Mariya you'll be on my ass "

" Of course buut Que you know what I got on my plate right now an- "

" You not the only person in this world with problems Mariya " He said cutting me off

" I know that Que "

" No you don't your selfish , My bad for falling for you and loving you before you did the same for Mariya "

" Que I feel the same buu- "

" Aye you don't gotta explain your self to me but you do gotta be on stage in a few mintutes so let me not get in the way of that " He said opening the door

" Que really? "

" Yea really theres nothing to talk about we on the same page "

" Que " I said letting a tear fall from my eye

" Bye Mariya "

-------------------------------------------------------
VOTE

COMMENT