Chapter 7

Mariya Pov....

After the huge bomb my mom dropped on me I really didnt know how to deal with it . Considering the fact that I have no one to talk too about it Tal don't even answer my calls anymore . Sadly Que really been there for me these pass couple weeks . Stopping by , bring me food , hella texts and phone calls . He really acting like he care , Maybe he do .
Que asked me to come spend the night at his house and to watch a couple movies and what not . I lowkey was scared because this was actually the first time for us spending the whole night together , besides the times we fall asleep on the couch and I wake him up round 3 or 4 to tell him to go home . As I pull up into his drive he told me the door was already unlock so I could just walk in.

" Why would you just sit there with the door unlocked ? " I asked Que

" Trust me I ain't scared baby girl "
He said grabbing the gun on the table

" You dont think you should put on some clothes or something ? "

" No , Im at home "

" Beside you seen a nigga in his boxers  before " Que added

" No never, first time for everything "

" Really , well baby girl this right here is what you call a big dick  " he said grabbing it thru his boxers

" Ohh really , are you sure its not a small dick ? "

" Come find out then "

" I'll pass " I said laughing and having a seat

" Why you always do that ? "

" Do what ? "

" Sit like 100 feet away from me like you scared  "

" Maybe I might be " I said getting on top of him and laying in his arms

" Do you wanna go up stairs to my room and watch a movie or you good right here ? "

" We can go upstairs "

He began grabbing his charger and turning the tv an lights off then motion for me to follow him upstairs.
He took me into this big room with a nice size bed.

" You can get comfortable ma " that was only the green light for me to kick off my shoes and relax

" What you wanna watch " he continued

" Go to brotherly love " I responded

" Basic movie watching ass "

" Shut up and go to it "

He did as I said then got into bed grabbing a red blanket spreading it on top of us . It seems like every time I lay in Que's arm I get so sleepy and my mind gets carried away to the point where I'll start rubbing his bottom lip with my finger .

" What's your real name Roosie ? "

" Mariya , I thought I already told you that "

" Maybe , you say that like you know my real name "

" Quinnell "

" Anyways " He said giving his attention back to the tv

" Don't do that " I said turning his face back to my eyes

" Why you always do that "

" Do what ? "

" Grab my face , I hate that shit ma you know that "

" Soo it's okay for you to grab my ass and stuff right ? "

" That's a big difference "

" Watever boy "

"  Can I get a kiss " he asked

I kissed his lips softly only for him to grab my ass and add his tongue into our kiss .

" Stop Que " I said moving away from his lips and sitting up in the bed

" Bruh ! "

" Everytime we start getting some where , you always just stop " He continued

" Cause "

" Cause what ? , you scared of me or something like let me know baby "

" Noo "

" Prove it " He said gripping my ass pulling me on top of him . I immediately felt chills going down my spine .

He rolled over on top of me , takin off my sweatshirt he started leaving a trail of wet kisses down to my stomach. Before he continue he step back taking a look at my body.

" Why you stop " I asked

" Cause your soo beautiful ma "

I immediately began to blush. He was so damn fine. Light skin brother with 360 waves and the most sexiest smile that I've ever seen. My panties became soaked instantly.
He started taking off my leggings and panties . He began planting kisses on my thigh and down my legs. I started covering up my face as he started tongue fucking my pussy .

" Ooo my god , Fuuuck " I said trying to push his head away . He grab my hands holding on to them as he sucked on my other set of lips .

" I can't ... I can't .. Stoop " I moaned While I was cuming in his mouth he pulled away came back up to my neck leaving his mark on me.

We start to kiss real passionately. Next thing I  know, he was trying to fit inside of me .

" Que it won't go in , give up "

"It will " he said kissing my lips softly and applying major pressure till he finally got inside . His strokes start getting deeper and deeper and my moans were getting louder and louder.

" Fuuck " He grunted

" Right there baby " I moan

As he was about to cum I pushed him off of me I got on the floor on to my knees and motion for him to come here I placed all 9 inches of him in my mouth. My head started going up and down, I spit on it, I know how he likes . Massaging his shaft, deep throating, I see his toes curling I got him where I want him. I spit on it again and asked " Do you like it daddy" while I was stroking him . He didn't say anything. I opened my mouth deep throat him until I gagged I said it again " Do you like it ? " making complete eye contact.

" Shit "

" Yes baby " he yelled while exploding in my mouth. I licked my lips and swallowed, then grinning I said "I know."

I stood up till I was at his level he grabbed my body and started smacking my ass.

" I bet you like thinking you got control of me "

" Maybe " I responded

He picked me up and sat me on his face and I immediately started to moan and scream. I honestly can't take Que tongue game or his dick game. As I tried to get off his face he begged me not to get up off his face til I squirted and he almost died from me choking him.

He laid me back on to the bed and placed my body under the covers.

" How was it ma ? "

" let's just I can't feel my legs " I said as I laid on his chest

" That means I did something right huh? "

" Anyways "

" Anyways my ass , ion know if you care or not ma but you know you mines right? "

" Ohh really "

" See you tryna play "

" Im perfectly fine with being yours as long as your only mines "

" of course "

I gave his lips a kiss as he started to hold my body closer and tighter untill we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------
  VOTE

   COMMENT