Chapter 8

Mariya Pov....

I woked up from the sounds of Que flushing the toilet. I looked at the time to see it was 10:56 AM . I instantly jumped up and started putting my clothes on . I was going to be late from being at my moms chemotherapy session .

" Why ya in a rush ma " He said as he put his arm around my waist .

" Im finna be late for something really important right now "

" Like what ? "

" I'll tell you later Que , I gotta go "

" Can I get a kiss or something "

" Sure why not " I quickly pecked his lips then ran out the door . I know Tal is not gone let me live this one down , If I showed up extremely late for moms chemotherapy. So I decided not to answer any of her calls an just go straight home take a shower then be on my way to my mon session.

Que Pov...

I think I'm falling for Mariya man .. Its crazy how comfortable im getting with her and the sex is amazing . Its just this vibe I get from her that just feel unbreakable. I decided I send her one of them "Good Morning Messages" since I didnt get a chance to tell her this morning cause she was in a rush to leave.

Luhh Baby😘💕💍 -12:16PM

I know you just left but I didnt get a chance to say Good Morning or anything.. So Good Morning baby girl ❤ hope whatever you was in a rush for works out in your favor and all that other sweet , and lovey dovey shit . I really enjoyed last night ma .

Soon as I was done typing my sweet little message. My door bell constantly started going off and I couldn't help but think it was Beez being the childish nut that he is .

" Aye my nigga im coming " I said walking down the stairs. When I open the door to my surprise it was La'Tasha standing there with her sad puppy dog eyes

" What ya want Ty " I asked

" Can I come in "

" Naw ya good right there "

" How you been " she asked

" Maan cut all the bull shit what ya want "

" See I knew this was a bad idea to come here and try to talk to you " she said walking

" Talk to me about what Ty , you came here to tell me a little sad ass story and expected me to believe it and then you think you can just move back up in here "

" NOT ! Gone happen ma " I continued

" Well Que it dont have to happen cause I'm pregnant and child support will take half of the shit you own "

" Wow ! Ya pregnant that's a good one there , see you getting real creative with these lies ya know "

" Que it is not a lie im 3 months pregnant and if your memory is as good as mines 3 months ago was your birthday and you fucked me then "

" I always wrap it up "

" Well you didnt That day cause you was in a rush to get me out your house "

" Come back again in 6 Months and we'll get a test done "

" Really Que ! I thought you a man about yours but right now you sound like a bitch "

" Well it's not every day hoes come knocking at my door saying they pregnant , and they know they fucked every body "

" Wow Que remember that "