Time Warp

Marley and I were arm in arm on our date night. And this week it was my turn to surprise my girl. Last week, she brought me bowling, which was awesome. So I this time, I'm doing something she would want to do.

"So, Mr. Allen." Marley drawled. "Where are we to tonight?"

"Something I know you've been dying to see." I said with a smirk as we got close to the theater.

"No way." She gasped as soon as she realized where we were going. "The show was sold out even before I came to Central City."

"You know Clark right?" I asked.

"Happy go lucky, gay Warbler you grew up with who also lives in Central City, yeah I know him."

"Yeah, well, he has a few connections." I said. "And he managed to hook us up."

"I can't believe we're going to watch Rocky Horror." She chimed. "I was so disappointed I wasn't there when they performed it all those years ago. Do you know that Sam still has those tiny gold shorts?"

"I thought that Blaine was kidding when they said that they did Rocky Horror with a tiny gold shorts." I admitted. "How short were they?"

"Enough to make Sam, the one most confident with his body, blush."

"Wow, that bad?"

"Yes." Marley said. "Now let's go!"

My girlfriend practically dragged me into the theater in excitement. And I couldn't help laugh. I myself havent watched Rocky Horror, so I was curious and excited as well.

~()~

With Eddie and Iris.

"I am very much enjoying this stroll." Iris said with her arm around Eddie's "We needed a good stroll."

"Yeah." Eddie agreed with a chuckle.

Iris chuckled too.

"Actually though, do you mind if we park here, for a second." Eddie said stopping in the middle of the metal bridge.

Eddie took a deep breath and Iris was looking at him expectantly.

"Iris," he said. "This week, when I was arrested, and looked...bad. You never wavered, you never lost faith in me."

"Impossible." Iris said confidently.

"And even though, we've been through some rough times," Eddie said holding the ring behind his back. "I've never lost faith in us."

Iris looked at him slightly confused but felt the love behind his words.

"Iris West." He said with a big smile.

"Eddie?"

"I love you." He said getting down on one knew. "And I want to love you for the rest of my life. Would you marry me?"

Iris' eyes started to glisten with soft tears, and she had her hands over her mouth when she gasped seeing the ring.

"Yes." She said with a big smile on her face.

Eddie exhaled and a goofy smile was plastered in his face as he stood and Iris hugged him tightly. He spun her around careful not to drop the ring but ecstatic all the same.

He slid the ring in her finger.

"This is Grandma Esther's." Eddie said "She said, when the time comes, one of us would be happy to find someone who'd love them as much as her husband loved her. And after that weekend she met you, she gave me this ring."

"I guess she knew." Iris said with a smile.

"I know she did." Eddie said. "And she is right."

~()~

Barry and Marley went home that night happily singing songs from the play. They were practically performing in their own stage in their home.

Let's do the Time Warp again.

It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the right.

With your hand on your hips.

Barry and Marley started to dance around the room.

You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.

(Magenta) It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No not at all.

In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention.
Well secluded I see all...

"And that isnt creepy at all." Marley said with a chuckle as they reached the bedroom. "So are you tired yet?"

"No why?"

"Nothing." she shrugged. "I just thought we could do something you know."

"We could watch a movie, or cuddle."

"Or." Marley sad grabbing my collar and we tumbled onto the bed.

We were on the bed. I lay down on the bed while she was on top of me and I looked at her lovingly. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she kissed me and a lay on my chest.

~()~

Dr. Harrison Wells was rolling into his home that night. He stood up from his wheelchair and he gasped.

His face went blank as his body started to disappear slowly.

"No," he said looking down at his hands as they dissolved. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

Slowly his body dissolved and he screamed as he was erased from existence.