The New Directions

I have to admit. Clark out did himself.

I never understood Clark's career choice to pursue event organizing. But I have to admit. He's good at it. I walked into the large auditorium uptown. And inside the place was packed. The atmosphere reminds me a lot like the regionals and sectionals competition. The competitive atmosphere that scares the contestants as well as gives them adrenaline.

"Barry!" Clark called I turned and found him in a white suit with a black button up. "You made it!"

"Of course I did." I said. "I miss this though."

"Tell me about it." Clark agreed. "Part of me is waiting for the infamous captain peptalk."

"Hey, we aren't that bad."

"No, but I have to admit. They were some real helpful peptalks." Clark said then he grabbed my had. "Come on, I met someone who you'd want to meet."

He dragged me backstage there were about a dozen teams at that prepping. He brought me room where there was a large group of people. More people than those in the other rooms.

There were girls who were all wearing green sequined dresses and boys in blue button up sand grey pants. There were too many kids to be just one team.

"Barry!"

A girl with long blonde haired chimed. She was I guess around fourteen years old. I almost didn't recognize her. If it wasn't for a familiar pair of green eyes.

"Stacy?"

She smiled widely as she ran towards us. I grabbed her in a hug and lifted off her feet.

Clark smiled "I'll just leave you two to get reacquainted.

"Oh, my god I haven't seen you in what five years?"

"Six." She corrected. "Dad and I went to visit you the summer after your freshman year in college."

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And why didn't you tell me you were in Central City?"

"I'm part of the Treble Tones." She said. "I didn't want to go to Crawford, and dad wanted me to choose where I want to really go."

"And McKinley is an arts school." I remembered

"Yeah." She said. "And McKinley has the same academic standards as Dalton. And we have a show choir that isn't totally unknown."

I chuckled. "So does that mean you guys are performing?"

"Yeah" she said then she grabbed my hand. "Come on, I want to introduce you to my friends."

She dragged me to the other green dressed girls who looked at her curiously.

"Hey guys!" she chimed. "This is my cousin, Barry meet the Treble Tones."

"Nice to meet you girls."

Some of the girls giggled while others were more daring and came forward and introduced themselves.

"Wait," the team captain who introduced herself as May said. "Weird favor, Barry. Could you smirk."

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just do it." she ordered reminding me of Santana. "Please?"

I looked questioningly at Stacy who just shrugged. I decided to humor the captain and gave them a smirk.

"Yes! Now I know why you're so familiar." May exclaimed. "Sebastian Smythe!"

I felt someone harshly grab my shoulders away from the kids. I turned and was greeted with a punch to the face.