Needed Inspiration for the "Dying"

Holding onto things you can't let go is like trying to play a broken record. A broken record keeps repeating itself, so where are you getting? Nowhere. 

     Holding onto someone you love is like nothing else. A special someone can give you infinite reasons to smile.

     Letting someone go is like losing yourself. It's impossible, yes, but you can do it.

    If you've loved someone, and they've left, keep on dreaming. That someone will be out there for you, and I promise you this. It doesn't matter what age you get married, how many kids you have, or what kind of house you'll live in. It doesn't even matter, ugly or beautiful. If you find someone who loves and cares for you, no matter what their disabilities and flaws are, LOVE THEM! You won't find someone completely perfect, and I have realized this. Even if you think there is nobody who loves you or will ever love you, SOMEONE loves you. Your family, and if not them, your friends. If you're lonely, I'm SURE, so sure, that someone will be out there for you. 

     Keep on dreaming, and don't let those butterflies die. Enjoy life to its last moments and keep breathing while you can. There is someone who is dying right now for some reason(old age, cancer, etc). They want to breathe, to live, to smile, to live life, but they can't. So don't cut, commit suicide, or hate yourself. LOVE YOURSELF! I promise, promise, promise you are worth it.