eleven

Nick smiled at me, kissing my forehead. "I love you Ana." he smiled. "I love you Nick." I smiled. "For our five month anniversary, I am taking you out. Like, out. Out." he squinted his eyes. "Where Bucko?" I squinted mine. "Some place," he winked. College was letting out for the summer today. "It's crazy, we've been in college for a entire year." I shook my head. We trotted to Jernes class, not wanting to be late for the last class. As we walked in, everyone's face dropped. "What?" I asked, my bag dropping down. "You didn't hear?" Jernes frowned. "Hear what?" I asked. Everyone kept quiet. "Somebody tell me what the fuck is going on!" I said loudly. Jernes closed his eyes. "Jacks death wasn't an accident. He was murdered.." my heart dropped. "Wh-what?" I let out a breath. "I know, it's shocking. Someone planned his death to look like a suicide." someone said. "D-do they know who did it?" I asked. Jason's eyes flashed over to mine. "No, but they are pulling all surveillance tomorrow." My stomach did ten thousand flips. "Wh- who would do-" Keep playing along Ana. I reached over and pulled nick into my chest. "We have to get the tapes." I barely whispered. He just nodded. "Nick, please, take her out of her. Ana, I really am sorry." Jernes frowned. I bit my lip and nodded. As we left, my hands began sweating. "Eileen is on her way, Ana, what are we going to do?" he asked. "We have to break into the security room and wipe the tapes.. and I know who can do it." I said.

Nobody

Anastasia called the only person she knew who could hack into a system, Noah. He flew down , making it a few hours before the people would be here to watch the tape. "Please Ana, explain to me exactly why you need these erased." he sat down, opening his computer. "Noah- please just trust me." she frowned. "Tell me or I won't Anastasia." Noah said, he wasn't kidding. Ana looked over at Nick, then back to Noah. "Someone was killed and-.. and if we don't wipe the tapes, we're going to prison for accessory to murder." Ana's heart burned with guilt. Noah's mouth opened, he couldn't believe it, but he did. Ana had changed so much over the year, so much. "Who? Who did it Ana?" he asked. "A friend. And it was only because Jack gave me bad H." when it came out of her mouth, she regretted it. "You do heroine!?" Noah yelled. He was in love with a drug addict. "Noah please, I need you to help me. We have two hours until they get here.. please." Ana cried. She felt like someone had reached into her chest and ripped out her heart. She was changed, she knew that. But it was too late, she knew that. Noah let out a breath and nodded.

The access was denied.  And denied. And denied. Ana sat on her bed, her body shook with anxiety. "Ana! I am trying to get in but it's blocked!! I don't know what else's to do." he said, he was getting nervous. Nick jumped his foot, Ana rubbed her leg. "Wait, try this!" Nick raced over to him. Nick typed away on the keyboard. A few seconds later, we heard a bing. "It worked! Oh my!" Nick smiled. Anastasia's phone began ringing. When she answered. She could hear Eileen screaming. "Hurry!! I fucking see them! Ana they are walking in right now!!" Eileen was crying. "Now Noah!" Anastasia cried. Noah looked back at the screen and began hacking into the cloud. Eileen raced up to the building, she had to make a distraction. She thought quickly, and on impulse, she began screaming. "Help me! Oh my god!!" she fell to the ground. It took them a few seconds before they realized someone was in trouble and they all ran out. "Sweetheart, what's wrong!" One crouched beside her. Please hurry Noah.
Eileen bought them a little bit of time, but not enough. They called an ambulance and a a paramedic assisted her. The police man logged into the cloud, the files began pulling up. Noah pressed enter, the page was frozen. "Shit!" Noah cursed. This was it, they were going to an accessory to murder. The police man clicked April 23 folder. Just as he video came up, it was gone. Completely. "Shit, the site crashed. We used to have this problem a few years ago." The administrator said. "What do you mean?" one police asked. "A few years ago, our cloud would crash and delete old files.. I guess it's back." the administrator said. They just nodded.

Anastasia and Nick stood by the fountain, waiting for Jason. Once he arrived, they explained everything. "Okay, you two have a plane to catch. Don't worry about me, I'm fine." Jason patted their backs. "Gooo! Have fun!" he said. And they did.

I'm so sorry, but Six Feet Under is coming to an end. I'm sure there will be a sequel, always is. I'm just super busy.