01 | starburst

01 | starburst

a galaxy undergoing an exceptionally high rate of star formation.

Humans are a work of art, painted by the uneven strokes of their gnarled minds.

Some of the minds turn out to be marvellous artists, whose strokes are uneven, yet they are nothing but an act of perfection and some—some turn out to be centimetres away from the garden of being acceptable.

The marvellous artists are the ones who are filled with the essence of the stars and the moons, who're the ones that could find the happiest of feelings even when the world is glazed with grief. It's just the way their confidence works, they'll have a spark in them, and then the whole world will be ignited by it.

The ones who don't succeed on the other hand, are the ones who are made of gold. Who are the moons and the stars of their own galaxies, who are the happiness, who are the sparks—the only little thing they lack was the realisation that they were worth everything.

They aren't the only people who lacked the realisation, the whole world lacked it. The world didn't know how bright the unsuccessful could shine, for the world was itself as foolish as Lucille Greene. It was just the fact that the world glazed itself with wonders and unnecessary glitters, for without the knowledge that was forced inside their brains daily, the world too, would be half baked.

But, this thought never flew upon the tiny brain of Lucie. She was too just like any other person who couldn't become some marvellous artist of life, to her, she was just someone who was stuck in the middle of nothing.

She was known as someone as foolish as a calf. But, that wasn't the truth, that wasn't anywhere near it. She just trusted every one easily, Lucie believed in people, and she believe in herself. That was the reason behind her not repeating the things she said in her mind first. Does believing in people, does believing in yourself classifies you into someone dim?

Lucie also often thought of herself as someone who was driving towards a path, a certain path which was situated far, far away, but, she was unknown of where that far, far away was. She was just driving, she was getting herself lost and she saw no one around her who could guide her to the direction.

She wanted someone drive her to that path, or some flying creature to take her away from the world to the soft icy clouds, to the warm heat of the sun, to the never ending skies, and finally to her destination.

It would be much easier if she knew her destination, maybe she could fly there herself, maybe she didn't need a ride, but, she wanted a ride. She didn't want to fly all by herself, she didn't want to tolerate the icy clouds herself, she wanted someone to catch her if she slipped on her way.