Chapter 14

GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. IT HARDLY TAKES ONE MINUTE. FOR YOU IT'S JUST A CLICK AND A FEW TAPS BUT FOR ME IT'S WONDERFUL. I HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD AFTER THESE CHAPS. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED. THANK YOU :)

ENJOY...AND THIS IS AN UNEDITED VERSION...SO THERE MIGHT BE SOME TYPING ERRORS. KINDLY, OVERLOOK 'EM. 

Song for this chapter is

Let me love you 

Playing the thought of having a friend who gives me butterflies every time I look him in the eye sounds surreal but walking beside Zac McCain is something I never thought even in my wildest dreams. It's not that he's my damnest crush but it's that I never saw us to belong together. I mean he's him, handsome, dazzling, breath taking-ly beautiful, best friend of Shane Stone, so rich and most importantly a somebody. Whereas, I'm just me, a simple, small town girl, a simple anybody.

My mind was frayed with unfathomable, exhausting thoughts that I just forgot to notice the person in whose thoughts I was so much caught up. However, it seems that he's too caught up in his share of thoughts, I guess for this reason I forgot to notice him.

Since he's busy with his thoughts I can use this opportunity to study his beautifully sculpted sun kissed features which make them even more achingly mesmerizing. He was wearing a blue colored t-shirt with a white colored pants. I wonder if he knows how good he was looking in that blue t-shirt.

His ombre colored eyes looked sea green. He really was in deep thoughts as his eyes looked so deep and distant. I love the small v-shaped frown embedded on his slightly creased forehead. It's the first time ever that I've seen him so serious; his face perfectly deadpanned. Otherwise I've always seen him 'the guy with unmanageable attitude serious' not like the 'smoking hot serious'. In this way he looks sexy as hell with his perfect full lips closed, jaws tensed, brows arched and the setting rays of the sun giving the perfect dramatic effect to his perfectly sculpted face. Does he know about it? I'm so badly tempted to take a photo of him but i just don't want to be caught shooting photography of him when he would prefer it the least.

"Any problem?" He enquired out of the blue making me almost stumble on my tread. My eyes wide open. My cheeks blasting with heat and I seriously wishing for the ground to swallow me in. Fuck, fuck, fuck he caught me gawking at him. I hate it so much. From head to toe I was engulfed with embarrassment. I was so embarrassed that my mind went blank without any response to his question. And just one golden multi-utility reply was coming to my mind.

"No-nothing." I stammered with my head ducked barely having the valor to look him in the eye.

Maybe he wasn't looking at me. Yes, maybe. No, that's impossible I'm a hopeless shit at staring at someone. I should have used my common sense to bring in the validation that maybe he could notice my silly stares, which undoubtedly he has. Kudos hale!

"I can't buy that answer. Why you look so nervous as if you're a certified murderer and I'm the damn witness." He interjected and in someway it was falling in place.

My eyes grew wider. I automatically recoiled at his words as if I was actually that shithead murderer and started to wrung my hand out with nervousness. I can't understand why I'm acting all silly and no sense. Common Hale stop acting like a sociopath and face it like an adult not for fuck's sake a shithead child.

I give out a sigh. "Okay. I was staring at you." I admitted a little too much boldly.

His ombre eyes darkened to a light green color making them look more intense and alluring. "So you were staring at me." He grinned wolfishly.