Propose!

You can kill me :) it's completely alright!
----------------------------
*recap* (cuz I know you forgot the story!)
Kavya expresses her feelings to Arjun in front of Ruhi.
----------------------------
Arjun's P.O.V.
She said it. She finally did.
The words I've been dying to hear from her mouth, it came! I felt like the happiest guy ever. I felt grateful for something for the first time. I finally felt like there was value to life and there was such a thing as true happiness.

Kavya. She's perfect. And I love her.

"I love you too Kavu!" I kissed her cheek. I wanted to do a lot more but the little munchkin was watching us from the corner of her eyes.

"BF Bhaiya loves Kavya di! Bhaiya loves di!" She sang.
Kavya broke the hug and started giggling.
"I think you can take your boyfriend back." She winked at Ruhi and started walking away, just when I pulled her back by her arm and made a puppy face.

"Work work work work!" And she skipped off.
"Phew Ru, I think it's only you and me today." I sighed.

I heard the car horn beep and a pair of white lights flashed.
Kavya's mom!

I went to the car and opened the door for her, then touched her feet as she stood up.
I had to butter her up, she would be my future Mother In Law na?

"Arre beta, there's no need for this." She pinched my cheeks in adoration.
I flashed a jolly smile and picked up the shopping bags from her hands.

My mom, well not really, walked out of the car from the front seat, keeping that poise and power in her movement. She scolded the driver for some petty thing and the poor chap felt embarrassed.

"Mom, leave it. It's okay."
"You shut up! You don't know how these bloody drivers are!" She yelled.

Kavya's mum, my saasu mum, was looking at mom scold him and cringed a bit.
I could sense the uncomfortableness so I dismissed the driver away and led mom and mum inside.

"Arjun listen, its very important." Mom sashayed her dyed blonde hair.
"Yes?" I know some ridiculous job was coming up, and well I was ready.
"Samrat beta and Manju Chachi are coming tomorrow morning at 6, get up early and go pick them up from the airport." She filled detail by detail.
Samrat is coming?!?!
SAMRAT IS COMING.
My life will be even more fucked up now. I hate him, I just can't stand him. He's always stolen credit from me, since childhood. Anything I'd do, Samrat would get acknowledged for it and I hated that.
He never did anything nice to me, but I would get scolded for whatever he did.
Mom and Dad loved him more, and he's obviously gonna get the most attention during this whole wedding.

I needed to be prepared.

"Kavyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I yelled.
"Can you stop shouting!" She paced around the house, room to room.
"Oye busy woman! Aati kya khandala?" Yes. This was my Bollywood style of asking someone out on a date.
"Kya karu aake main khandala?" She sang with me.
"Arre ghumenge phirenge naachenge gaayenge..... aish karenge aur kya?" I whispered the aish part, making it oh so sexy as I already am. Not that I'm boasting.

-----------------------------------------
"Sooooo gf, where do you wanna eat?" I winked.
"Gf? Ewwww, I'm not your gf!" She scrunched her nose and moved away from me.
"So what was all of that I love you for?" I felt offended.
"I mean, I love you. But you haven't asked me out properly yet!"
"Meri maa! How do I ask you out, "properly" then?" I folded my hands at her in a namaskar way. This girl will be the death of me.
"Propose." She said casually, biting her nails.
I coughed.
"Wh-what?" Sweat beads formed on my forehead.
"Propose! Ask me out!" She used her fingers to curl the ends of her hair.

Come on Arjun! You've done this before, you can do it!
But all of those girl were American! Ughhhh!

"Miss Kavu, will i be yours forever?" I blurted out in nervousness.
She chuckled. And then laughed. Laughed like a gorilla.
"Shit! No no no! I meant, will YOU be MINE forever?" I said stressing on the words, you and mine.
"That's such a boring proposal! Do something new yaar, so old school." She rolled her eyes.

Get the feel Arjun! Get the feel!

I looked into her deep dark eyes, then held her soft little hand.
The emotion in her eyes changed, it showed love, happiness, care. And then the real bomb exploded when she smiled. That small smile of hers, it lit up a millions of lights and thousand volts hit me. It was one of a kind. One of the prettiest I've seen.
It was the first time I noticed her dimple that pops up on the left, and also her asymmetrical eyes which makes her 100 times more beautiful.

"This smile of yours, it's just so beautiful that I want to own it. I want it to be mine. I want to keep it with me."

She flashed the same smile again, this time wider. The more she does that, the more I fall for her.

"But how will you do that?" Her hair dramatically fell on her face. Perfect timing.
Just like in every Bollywood dream, it was the best feeling ever.

"Just like this." My eyes wandered on to her soft light pink lips, that would just perfectly fit with mine. My hand found its place in her soft, wavy hair and her arms, they flung around me.

I inched closer until I felt her minty, warm breath on my lips. I gazed into her eyes one more time and then went for it.

I kissed her.

It felt like the skies had landed down to earth.
It felt like my heart had found its broken piece.
It felt like a forest exploded in my chest.

She tugged on my upper lip and made the kiss magical.
I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue and just as she parted them, I slipped it in her mouth, exploring it. She tasted like fairy dust. Don't ask me how that tastes like.

The kiss turned rough, it was a little more to it now. It was filled with passion and love that couldn't be expressed by words.

I could see it now.
I could sense it.

It was true love.

My brain started to function and my heart was out of la la land when we pulled away to catch out breathes.

Taking in what just happened, she smiled, one more time. I am sure that this girl will really be the death of me, she'll kill me by overdose of love.

"See. Now I own that smile of yours." The flirtatious wink followed.

----------1----------
EMOTIONAL EXTRAVAGANZA JUST HAPPENED

Did you like it?

I'm sorry for the very very very late update but hope this was worth it!

Please vote and comment!

Keep supporting!

Muaaaahhhh