The Townhouse Adventure

I have thousands of things to say!

Ok so, this might sound creepy but something is happening since few days, really weird.

Coincedental things are starting to happen.

Whatever I think, write, see or hear. Something very similar happens!

Like the iisuperwomanii incident!

And surprisingly I don't know how me and Ssoaina_Samthaan are having the same food!!

And last night I wrote a chapter on Gol gappa, and today my grandma made some for me!!

This might sound creepy, but everything is becoming very coincidental.

So now I should think/write of me meeting Sid, so it might become true. 😂😂😂

But seriously, is this a mere coincidence or destiny?!?! I feel like I'm living in a Bollywood movie!

Back to the book:

Kavya's P.O.V.
Things were becoming hectic, the engagement came sooner and sooner. Since our - I mean Arjun and my time tables were similar. I made a little schedule for him and me. We put it on my wall, and one side it said "My Sister's Shaadi" and it was all pink and sparkly. On the other side it said "My Brother's Shaadi" and it was colorful mostly blue and simple.

Our first task was

Task?!?! We are not in Bigg Boss?!?!

Our first responsibility was arranging an affordable guest house for the guests from the groom's side.

That's when an idea popped into my mind!! Since, it's only the engagement, there are less guests. So instead of a guest house, we could give them the whole townhouse that we owned nearby our house.

This way, we don't even have to spend that much money.

I quickly ran to dadu's room, and told him about my idea.

"That's a nice idea, but the townhouses are so dirty. And the guests are arriving tomorrow morning, how can you prepare it in one night?!?" This made me think twice.
Since our budget was a bit less, I had to adjust.

"It's ok dadu!! Trust me! Arjun is with me, right?! He will help me!" What the hell! Why is that NRI ass going to help me, and in cleaning?!?! I bet after two minutes, he'll run out of that dirty place, the thought itself makes me laugh.
"Ok. Take care!" He said and kissed my forehead.

I ran out and called Arjun, hoping he would agree to help me.

"Arjunnnn!!!" I screamed.
"Chill!" He whispered.
"You know that's not going to calm me down!! It's not chill it's-" he cut me off
"CHULL! Yes I know?! Why did you call me?!" He said rudely.
"Ouch!" I said sheepishly.
"Sorry! How may I help you ma'am?" He said in an American accent.
"Oh please! Gore ke tarah baate band karo aur abhi ke abhi mere ghar ke bahar aao!" (Stop talking in that white accent and meet me outside my house now!) I screamed.
"Racist!! Ok rani ji!! I'll be there!" He replied.
"That's like a good NRI!" I'm bad at making jokes.

In two minutes or so, he came there and I explained him my plan, and told him that we'll be needing to clean the houses ourselves.

Surprisingly he agreed to me, and asked me for cleaning supplies. OMG?!? Is this the annoying ass?! This is someone else.

There was absolutely no time to waste, so I quickly rushed into my house and grabbed all the stuff I could find and rushed outside.

Arjun's P.O.V.
She came out of the house with loads of stuff in her little hands. She couldn't even carry them properly, how will she walk with that?

"Can I help?" I asked politely.
"Oh!! So, you think I can't even carry this stuff?" She screamed.
"Ok, ok sorry!! How far is the townhouse?" I asked.
"Just a few minutes..." She said while struggling to properly take a step with all the load in her hands.

We continued walking and after 2 minutes, the next thing you know is that Kavya had fallen down very badly and all the supplies scattered around her.

"Shit!" I ran towards her.

And then guess what she did?! She laughed, she laughed like a retarded seal! Wait! I already used this line! But whatever, hearing her giggle, I also broke down into a big laugh.

How is she enjoying so much?! She had fallen down flat on her back, and that too on hard cement. And despite this, she was hiding her pain in a big laughter.

I helped her up and picked up all the stuff.

Her shirt was completely red from the back, which meant she was bleeding!

"Kavya!! Your bleeding! Come let's go!" I screamed.
"Arjun, it's ok!! Please, we have less than a night. Otherwise, the guests will have no where to stay!" She said with a very sweet voice.
"Kavya, you are more important then the wedding!" I screamed.
"Shhh! No! This wedding has been my dream, and this is more important!" She screamed back.

"Ok fine then, tu aise nahi manegi!" (You really are stubborn!) I picked her up bridal style and managed to get all the stuff as well.

We finally reach the house and unlocked it. I still didn't let go of her. I dropped all the stuff and brought her to a room.

I helped her flip, and she was now laying on her stomach.
"Where can I find the first aid?" I asked.
"It must be somewhere in the kitchen!" She said.

I rushed to the kitchen and finally found a little box with a bottle of antiseptic that barely had two drops, there were also two cotton balls beside it. But there was no fucking bandage to wrap her wound with.

Ignoring that, I ran back to her and saw that she was groaning in pain. The bleeding was much worse now. I rolled her shirt up and realized that it was making her uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry Kavya, just give me two minutes! The wound is really bad, I have no choice." I said gently.
"Thank you." She said and I continued to pull her shirt up.

Her wound was really deep, I managed to get all the antiseptic in that bottle and applied it carefully on her back. Every time I would touch her, she would just shiver. I cleaned her wound, and there was no bandage to cover it up so I took off my shirt. She was confused and scared at what I was doing. I tore my shirt and tied it onto her back and waist.

I helped her up.

"Where do you want to start cleaning?" I asked her.
"Maybe from this room?!" She got up and picked up the broom.
"Kavya, please let me do it!" I screamed.
"Arjun!! How will we finish?" She smirked.

Kavya's P.O.V.
He was so caring. He took care of me so well. He even tore his shirt for me. Yeah! He was shirtless this whole time. But wait, I'm used to him being shirtless!! Remember that day?!? Oh god!! That was too funny.

I was cleaning and I noticed a web on the ceiling. Even if I climbed on the ladder, I couldn't reach it.

"Arjun, can you help me!" I screamed.
Being the naughty ass that he was, instead of cleaning it himself, he lifted me from my waist, carefully of course, making sure he doesn't touch the wound. I cleaned it up and he still hadn't let me go. He brought me down, but his hand was still tightly wrapped around me. I got lost in his eyes and managed to run away. He chased me and we were just running around the whole place like little kids.

Sooooo looooong!!

I had so much fun writing this chappy!

Keep reading "My Sister's Shaadi!"

Oh shit!!! I forgot to tell you guys!! Thank you soooo much for 1k!!

Hope that this book will be as successful as my first book "Ishq Wala Love!"

Love you!! Muaaah