Long drive

The only reason I'm updating is that, I can't handle any more funny comments!! These people made me laugh like a maniac for one whole hour. You guys made my day! Ab toh wattpad bhi mujhse keh raha hai "bas! Bas! Thoda control kar! Tu has ke marr jayegi, toh Tere books koi aur le le gaa....."

Arjun's P.O.V.
We were discussing more about the wedding, and I was wearing such tight clothes, it was so hot. Ok, maybe it was getting hot because of this lady sitting next to me, typing stuff on her laptop.

"Kayva." I knew I said her name wrong.
"It's Kavya." She said with a large smile on her face.
"Actually I just wanna freshen up a bit, I'll come back if you want." I said.
"Oh sure! But won't it be too late, it's ok you go ahead I'll manage." She responded with a fake smile. I knew how important this wedding was to her. And I had promised myself that I'll help her.

I smiled as she led me to the exit, and I followed her like a dog.
I was already quite familiar with her house, she doesn't have to lead me like a queen everywhere! I barked to myself keeping that puppy-dog character.

Kavya's P.O.V.
Such a jerk he is!! He left all the work for me! And didn't even do anything! I changed to the most comfortable shorts and top I had in my closet, I gathered my hair into a bun and started planning again.

The window of mine banged again, and who else could it be?!?

"You NRI ass!" I murmured.
"Excuse me?" He said in his bold voice.

"Nothing." I clarified.

We were searching ideas together for the wedding, and I must say, he had great taste in colors, themes and creative things.

Arjun's P.O.V.
The whole time, my eyes were just glued to her flawless, milky thighs. I'm not a pervert! (Note the sarcasm) Butt, it just caught my eye!

The little mole right below her shorts, Uff!!
Since when do I use desi terms?!?! I tapped my forehead, more like slapped it, just like what a character in my TV show would do. Kavya saw me do that, and she just laughed, she laughed like a retarded seal.

There was a huge sound of thunder coming from outside, that scared the hell outta me. Don't judge, I'm not used to such rain. Instead of Kavya being scared, I was scared. And what did she do to comfort me?!?!

She laughed. Laughed like a retarded seal.

The thunder finally stopped and it was raining cats and dogs. Literally! Even in this rain, I could hear the traffic and cars honking outside. I could hear cats whining and dogs barking.

I had to prove Kavya, that I'm not such a scaredy cat.
"Wanna go on a long drive in this lovely weather?" I offered.
"OMG! Let's go!" She squealed in excitement.

Woah! Woah! This is completely opposite of what I thought how she would react. How can I forget, this is Kavya! Kavya Singh! She is a punjaban! She is a sikhni! She is a sherni!
Was that too much? Whatever!

We sneaked outside, and she offered me to drive, obviously.

I just felt like driving away somewhere far, and never coming back.
We were driving at an empty road and suddenly, BOOM!

The car broke down! What could be worse than this!
Allow me to predict the future:

1. Kavya will blame me and she will curse me.
2. We will try to find someone to give us a lift.
3. Then we realize we have phones, but they both are dead.
4. We will be stuck in the car until tomorrow.

But this is not what exactly had happened.

Kavya laughed again. But this was not that famous seal laugh, this was different. An open, true laugh.

She got out of the car and danced in the rain. Every single part of her was enjoying, I could feel it.

Kavya's P.O.V.
Every single part of me was enjoying.
I saw Arjun was trying to fix the car, so I ran far far away from him, to have some time of my own. I twirled and danced, and it felt so good.

Someone held my wrist and twirled me around, I thought it was Arjun. But the grip got tighter and tighter and the man went closer and closer.

"Sameer, please!! Leave me! Please!" I screamed.
Unfortunately, I was quite far from Arjun. He probably couldn't hear me.

Sameer didn't care, and I stood there helpless and couldn't do anything.

The bright white headlights were hurting our eyes, and we both looked away. I couldn't help but peek who it was.

"Arjun!!" I ran and hugged him.
"Sit in the car!" He ordered.

I quietly sat in the car and watched the fight between Sameer and Arjun.

Arjun came back inside the car and tucked my hair behind my ears. He offered me water, which was mineral of course! #BeingNRI

Arjun's P.O.V.
The drive home was silent. And in no time we were finally at her home.
I got out of the car and opened her door, before she could stand up. I don't know why, I picked her up bridal style in my arms as if she weighed only 10 pounds.

"Put me down!" She said in the boldest voice she could speak in.
I ignored her and walked towards her room.
"I said, put me down!" She screamed this time.
"Shhh!!" I covered her mouth with my hand.
"Arjun, this is not a Bollywood movie. You don't need to pick me up like this, I'm strong enough to walk on my own!" She whispered boldly.
Without saying a word, I put her down and walked ahead.

Why did I put her down?!?
I couldn't see her struggling to take one more step forward.

"Arjun!" She called.
I ran back and picked her up again. She smiled and silent tears fell on her cheek. I let her down on her bed and laid right next to her.

She was hugging a huge teddy bear and sulking in the corner of her bed.
I just wanted to hug her, comfort her.......

Long chapter, yay!!

Sameer came again?!??
Arjun saved Kavya?!?!

What's next?!?!

Keep reading "My Sister's Shaadi!"