Party 3

So, I wasn't supposed to write this because of my splitting headache. But.... I keep promises, so here it goes.....

Kavya's P.O.V.
I couldn't take it no more. All men were gawking at me as if I were some type of prostitute. And thank god this was a private party.

My embarrassment level was increasing every second. And no one was there nearby me. Actually, there were lots trying their luck on me. But too bad, I rejected them.

I was very much angry and was at the point of leaving. And to spoil my mood even more, this strange, monkey looking guy comes and sits next to me.

"Can I buy you a drink??" His accent sucked just like his face.

Trying hard to be Videsi.....

I decided to play along and searched for the weirdest and most expensive alcoholic drink on the beverage menu.

I found one which was very much expensive. I couldn't even pronounce it's name.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind one of these." I pointed out.

What happened next will blow your mind as much as it blew mine.

This awkward monkey takes out his thick leather wallet from his pocket and pulls out these nice crisp notes and places them neatly on the table, trying to show it off to me.

My jaw had dropped. He smirked at me, or at least tried to.

I didn't expect him to afford the drink. I mean bhagwan kin ko paise deta hai??

No offense. But na akkal, na shakkal..... How is he so fucking rich??

Now, I was in a dilemma. I had no choice.

I sipped, more like gulped on that drink. And it tasted like poison. Straight poison. I wouldn't even offer this to my worst enemy.

I gulped it down and immediately, everything was spinning. This drink had so much effect on me.

I was tipsy already. And to make my life more exciting. My favorite song, something I can't resist, came up.....

That's right! Chull came up!

"Wanna dance?" He offered in his bandar voice.

Dance?? It will be interesting to see a monkey dance like a robot or probably nagin dance.

I couldn't control myself any longer. It's Chull! I want to Dance!

I ran to the dance floor and danced like crazy.

And about the monkey, I was right! He danced like a robot!

I was shaking my hips to the beat and I felt so happy. Just then, my shoulder brushed with someone else's. It didn't take me time to realize that is was Arjun. Who looked just as hot doing the Chull step.

Our eyes met for a while and the stupid DJ, ruined the moment by changing the song to a slower one.

Yeah, he did make the atmosphere more romantic and stuff, but this was not me...

Arjun immediately held my hand and spun me around. Yeah! As if i was not dizzy enough a few minutes ago. Oh gosh! I feel like I will faint today!

He spun me around a few times. Every time I made contact with his body, my heartbeat grew faster and there were butterflies fluttering in my stomach. He had a huge effect on me, which will probably never go. But....