The Party 2

Namasteeeeee!! Helooooo!! Sat Sri Akal!! Jai Shree Krishna!! Satnam!! Mabuhay!! Anyongg!! Bonjour!! Ciao!! Ni Hao!! Salaam Alaikum!!

And if I missed any other language, pardon me!
Dude, this was hard!
I did this without the help of Google!

Make sure to read till the end for a good news!! Woohoo!

Kavya's P.O.V.
I wasn't scared at all. Arjun's words had a strong effect on me. He made me feel strong.

"Hi Kavya!" Sameer said giving his evil smile.

What is he?? A male version of Cruella Deville?!

"Oh, Hi Sameer!" I chirped in a high pitched voice.
"Can we finish the kiss, that we couldn't complete last time?" He said in a sweet tone.

Sweet?? No way.

Even the words that came out of his mouth must've died by the amount of poison in his voice.

"Sure baby!" I walked up to him.

He threw his arms in the air.

So now he is trying to be SRK.

He looks like KRK tried to act in a romantic movie.
Oh I know what he is!

He is 2 rupees people! Forget 2 rupees, he is not even worth 5 cents.

"In your Wildest dreams!" The sweet look on my face changed into a cunning one. I'm an actress, I can change my expressions anytime.

I pushed him lightly and kicked him 'down there' and thanks to my  Jimmy Choo heels. The kick made him imbalance and fall into the pool.

Woh jeena bhi koi jeena hai jis mein kick na ho?? I was in full "bhai" mood. But I realized that Sameer is trying to come out of the pool.

I ran from there and was just about to enter the party hall, when I felt something ripping.

Shit!!
The bottom part of my dress ripped.

Fuck. What do I do now?

I rushed to the washroom and tried to fix the bottom. But being the crack-minded person that I am, I ripped it more.

Now it was about to fall off. I had no idea what to do.

I started praying to God, hoping some miracle will happen.

Miracles really do happen!
I saw someone left a pair of black shiny shorts with gold studs in one of the cubicles.

Those shorts was literally S H O R T.
It looked like it was owned by some kind of stripper. And who would leave a pair of shorts in the washroom?? Has to be a strippers!

I have to make a choice!

Either I go out there in my underwear, which I don't have the guts to do.
Or, wear this shorts, and at least have something to cover my wardrobe malfunction.

I had made my choice.

I got into the shorts and took baby steps on my way out.

I entered the so called "hall". It was more of a club.

Basically a 'clubhall'!! I know I'm stupid. So don't listen to me.

I entered and I could feel all eyes were on me. I was red in embarrassment.

I couldn't stop staring at the ground.

I stumbled my way in and tried my best to ignore those pervs.
My eyes landed on Khushi Di and Ansh Jiju dancing together. Looks like Arjun's plan worked.

I sat on a stool and sipped on my cocktail.
Arjun walked towards me, and he too noticed the change of attire.

All men are dogs.

"What happ-" he exclaimed. But I cut him off.
"Nothing you should know!" I snapped.

"Ow! That was rude!" He said and put his hand on his heart, showing how much I hurt him.

Well he deserved that for being the perv that he is!

Mehar ne update kiya!!! 100 saalo ke baad!!
Toh kya iss chapter mein kick tha??

So now for the good news!!

1. Updates will be regular from now!!! (All books)

Happy???? I am!!!!

2. So, I won't be able to update on May 31, because I'll be somewhere in the air, flying.

Guess what???

I am going to my home country, India!!!!

For 1 whole month! I'm so excited!

And please, please pray that this time I will meet Sid and get a selfie with him! Please!

Every time I go to India I have only one wish!

To meet Sidharth Malhotra! But it just never happens! This time I will make it happen!

So unfortunately, updates will slow down for the whole month of June. But don't worry, I'll be covering up for that this week!

So this is the HAPPY WEEK!

Stay happy!

Mehar ❤️