BF bhaiyaa!

Chapter dedicated to kushi247 and NeetiMohan_Music , thank you for reminding me that I write books and I need to update them too! :P

Kavya's P.O.V.

"And don't forget about the pooja! And also, Dimpy and Ruhi are coming, okay? Offer them food and be a good host." Mom literally roared from the other line.
"Ok, ok mom!"

Arjun looked at me in confusion.
He gave me weird looks as if I was conversing with a dinosaur.

"It was mom, and we have guests. And also! I totally forgot about the pooja!" I explained.
He made an "o" face like a stupid child.

"So what has to be done for the pooja?" He asked and dialed some random number on his gigantic iPhone 6s+.
"No Arjun, it's my turn now. I mean, you've been doing seriously all the work for everything, I'm such a bad partner! But now, I'll help you, promise!" I said all in one go.
"Ok ok relax! But tell me if you need any help, which I know you will." He kind of muttered to himself.
Jerk!

"Anyway, two queen bee's are coming! So yeah, you are going to take care of them, good luck! My sympathies are with you!" I shouted out loud.
"Queen bee's? Who?" God, he's so stupid!

"Dimpy and Ruhi yaar! Concentrate!" I screamed on top of my lungs.
"I don't know any fucking Dimpy or Ruhi! Introduction please!" He made the "duh" face.

"They're both Pammi aunty's daughters and- Ding Dong" Oh god! They're here!

"If they ask for me tell them, I'm busy okay? Bye!" And with that I ran away before Dimpy comes in asks me those stupid questions. She is really annoying! Ugh! Cousins!

Arjun's P.O.V.
She sprang off and left me with two unknown girls! This will be awkward!

I approached the door and saw a girl of Kavya's age maybe, wearing a pencil dress and stilettos. She carried some sort of expensive bag that had a huge logo of YSL. How dumb Arjun! It's the brand! Stupid brain!
She had medium length, straight hair and her face looked like a canvas, where she painted it with makeup. Her lips were blood red, smokey eyes and contour as if she was Kim Kardashian.

Now that I'm done describing her physical appearance, aka checking her out, I look to her left and see the most adorable thing on earth

A little girl, so innocently playing with her Barbie doll. She was wearing a pink dress and had a Peppa Pig backpack with her.