Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Mason

I turned the corner and faced the Headmistress. She looked surprised to see me. "Mason?" she said.

"Yes, Headmistress."
"What are you doing eavesdropping on our private conversation?"

"I wasn't intending to. I was on my way to Jesse's room. I sensed that he needed me." She nodded.
"Okay. Next time, make yourself known." She turned and walked away, taking the fog away with her. As she put more distance between us, the fog lifted and it became clear where I was and which path to take.

Finally, I reached his door, and it swung open. "Mason?!" His eyes widened as he looked me over. "H-how did you know that I needed you?" His voice was shaking, full of tears threatening to reveal themselves.

His arms wrapped around my torso with his head on my chest. I hugged him close to my body, wanting to feel the contact between me and him.

We moved inside of his dorm, falling on the couch. His roommate was not in the room. We fell onto the soft cushions. I kept my arms wrapped around him, wanting to give him as much comfort as I could. Soon, he stopped shivering.

"How did you know to come?" His voice pulled at my heartstrings.

I hesitated. "This might sound weird, but I've been having these dreams about twin brother."

"Were their names Justice and Matthew?" I blinked a few times.

"Yeah...how did you know that?"

"Because I've been having those same dreams!" I just pulled him closer. I couldn't believe that this was happening. 

=================================================

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short. The next chapter is set up to be even better! Stay tuned!

<3

Sincerely, 

Stjthan/Stephen Than (The Purple Queen)