Chapter VI

One Sunday fine morning I remember was the friendship day. The best day I had had with these two. We went on a long drive and had planned to watch a movie which we unfortunately could not. We were together till evening, had pizza and left for our homes. One of the best days in life. Everything was flowing smoothly than one day I had to leave for Delhi for the accomplishment of my admission process. I went along with my elder cousin and her friend. We returned with the failure. I got broken. I was numb. I could not utter a word and had no courage to face anyone. I remained alone for several days with ups and downs in my decision. At first,I thought I should go back to where I came from but my love for India had grew stronger. I knew very well that I am not going to get anything from this land but still a little hope made me stay here. By November,I had decided to give 12th grade exam of commerce stream. A total new field for me but I had no much choice. I did not want to drawn my career though I was fully drawn and a wood. I heard lots of words from my family and friends. They were asking me not to face any problem and leave this difficult life. Life doesnot have to be this much difficult. But as usual, the stubborn me chose the hard way. I stayed here despite of whatever I went through. A new morning brings a new starting I thought. The spider always inspires me. It waves its web several times even after so many failures. I thought that if that tiny mammal did not give up then why should I?
I never knew that this was just the beginning of problems to come in a row...