I Have Something Serious To Say

I don't care if people get pissy at me for saying this I really stopped caring about what people think and say about me these days. You know what I've been noticing a lot lately on here?

How many people lie to get attention. A lot of people lie about having cancer, trying to kill themselves, attempting to end their lives, comas, and deaths.

I've caught a few people in a lie about it. How can you sit there and do that causing people to cry? The ones who actually care about you? How can you sit there and tell people to die to pretend to be something your not. there are so many fake people on here fake group accounts and other shit.

How can you do all of that to get attention? It's not funny at all there are people who actually go through what you fake half the time. I'm sick of seeing people I love and care about cry because of someone's lies.

Does it make you that happy to get attention knowing that people cry over you? That actually believe you? Why can't people just grow up and stop being children. Stop lying if you want attention that badly there are other ways don't fake shit like that because the truth always comes out.

The people will see it and they will walk away don't play the game on crying out wolf there will be a time where you are speaking the truth and no one will be there. So just stop.

Anyways bring on the hate, drama, and all of that shit I can take it I'm going to speak my mind rather you like it or not because unlike you I don't fake shit and pretend to be something I'm not.

Sorry for using the word you it's just better to use it to explain what I mean. I'm just done with the bullshit and I'm tired of crying and seeing others crying over people who fake shit half the time including when it's serious.

Including when you don't see what's in front of you and you rather be blinded then see the truth. If you want to be around people that lie to you constantly or fake shit half the time then expect to be butt hurt all the time you choose who you are with or want around so of course you are going to get hurt by those people when the truth comes out.

You will see the truth on how people truly are on here anyways that's all I had to say sorry if it doesn't make any sense .-. I'm just rambling by now xD also sorry if I'm being rude don't mean to be its just that I needed to get this off my chest >-<